Jews in hollywood support ukraine

>jews in hollywood support ukraine
>globalist politicians support ukraine
>the international jew supports ukraine
>women support ukraine

Be a real man: support Russia, maschilism and brute force

Attached: 1656762322327.png (840x1018, 818.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/ISR/Year/LTST/TradeFlow/EXPIMP/Partner/by-country#:~:text=In 2019, Israel major trading,, Bunkers, Germany and Turkey.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems to me Israel supports Russia though. I go against anything that supports jews. They've done enough damage to the world.

>ww2
Fuck russia

How they are supporting it? All western media outlets (controlled by jews) are anti-russian

The biggest contributor to West Bank developing i.e. dispossession of Arab Palestinian homes is Russian-Israeli Jew Roman Abramovich; Abramovich is Putin's right hand man. Likewise he is also Israel's richest citizen. Moreover Israel only sent Ukraine non-lethal equipment, eg medical supplies and helmets. Israel ironically supports Russia, while playing the West for everything it can get. Jews are only out for themselves, never trust Jews, we are just goyim to them.

Attached: telAviv.png (500x333, 287.92K)

>supporting any kind of eastern slavs

let them to kill eachother, they are a bit more than chimps

I support the idea of them killing each other permanenlty so we never have to hear their ugly speech again.

>The violent globohomo is better than the diplomatic one
>70% chances of a VPN kolorad
Don't like the hohols, but when you are not invaded, or at risk to be invaded by rapist mongoloids it's easy to eat shit online.

Attached: 1608812380.jpg (900x833, 160.43K)

We are getting invaded by niggers everyday, 5k niggers everyday, but people don't kill the responsibles aka the americans that killed Gheddafi so I don't really know what you mean.

How about you be on the side of regular people who are dying over this bullshit and not make it this cringe DCEU vs MCU zoomer thing.....???

Attached: 165701434183218537.jpg (800x600, 157.99K)

That pic. lol

Attached: 122314786.png (695x664, 15.33K)

98% of ruskies are behaviorally pale skinned negroes

and le baZed Putin laughs at you while he calls you rayciss dumb nigger, that's why RT pumped out pro-BLM "muh poor oppressed negros" shit in 2020 while the West was seeing what many thought was american-exclusive retardation spread to Europe

So go kill them that's responsible, I'm not stopping you. Those fuckers are destroying this country. Just close your borders, they rig elections and control the media, they're hard to stop on our end.

Yeah?? That's why they had almost zero floyd marches while we had a lot of them. Why you delude yourself so badly just not to hate your nato servant shithole aka europe?

>checked
this, everyone who is crying on either side should pack up and go die for whichever side they believe in instead of shitting up online boards with war propaganda

Our cucked govt. exists and thrives because you americans in the country allow it. You can't imagine the amount of soft power you have in Italy.

>my enemy is using psywar on me but not on himself
how does it feel to be this retarded?

Retard, you are 100% responsible, and you are actually inviting those niggers in your country.
You raised generations of depraved globohomo cucks, you profit off the cheap labor, you fuck the black prostitutes, you consume their drugs, so fuck off playing the victim.

Just because you have the same walk of life as these niggers coming here doesn't mean you have to justify them

>Israel gives soft support to Ukraine and it's allied with Russia's enemies
>Therefore it supports Russia
I bet this sounds better in your head

you can literally look up with whom Israel does more business, none of this some big secret, you just prefer war infotainment

>Our cucked govt. we voted in and pay everyday with our tax money is USA responsibility
Brainwashed retard, EU is directly dictating policy in your country and you still blame US diplomacy.

fuck them both and enjoy the show

It's waning, we all know it, we have a senile president who is controlled by handlers, people here are super pissed off about it. Globohomo needs to stop, we all know it, but how to make it happen is a different story.

>Seems to me Israel supports Russia though.
No shit. Jealousy is a bitch.
Though they do appreciate all the weapons they can buy from the Ukryiniyn black market.

Attached: image_2022-07-05_125846823.png (1500x500, 148.18K)

both are to blame in reality, unless you can look at how the US is going and think that's a great direction...

>1 day before the invasion
>Russia is degeneracy central
>Russia has the highest AIDS rate in Europe.
>Russia has the highest STD rate in Europe.
>Russia has among the lowest wages in Europe.
>Russians arent white
>Russia has the highest jewish and muslim population in all of Europe.
>Russia is not a developed country.
>Russia has the highest alcohol consumption Europe.
>Russia has the highest drug use in Europe.
>Russia has one of the lowest GDP's in Europe despite having the largest population and most resources, compared to Canada who has 5 times less people but a higher GDP.
>Invasion starts
>20,000 new posters appear out of nowhere
>Russia is the saviour of the whites! anti jew, anti gay, anti muslim, anti everything, praise russia and worship holy putin, kill all nazis! (Pol hates nazis now)
>9000 "butthurt belt" threads every 10 minutes

Attached: 1541400453927.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>It's your fault I'm a degenerate nigger enabler

Kys ,mongol cocksucker

Attached: IMG_20220321_235301.jpg (1080x1471, 322.68K)

They are jews.
Sending anything more than nothing is more than their usual.
And mind you they'll probably want their lend-lease paid with interests.

Not only (you) did not deny anything I've said but you've posted bs that's false
wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/ISR/Year/LTST/TradeFlow/EXPIMP/Partner/by-country#:~:text=In 2019, Israel major trading,, Bunkers, Germany and Turkey.
Israel it's USA's greatest ally as Americans say themselves
Now cope, seethe, sneed, dilate and have sex

it's literally what jews have done since forever, during the cold war jews were funneling weapons through Nicaragua, that were supposed to go to anti-communist militias in Central/South America, into Israel, they also used that network to smuggle enriched uranium and nuclear reactor parts so they could have the bomb. the anti-communist uprising in Cuba failed literally because jews had diverted all the weapons Kennedy thought they were getting

Don't let niggers in if you don't like them. Machine guns are enough. But you won't stop Russki as easily.

Lol based on what

No, but US foreign policy is irrelevant compared to the power EU has in your country.

>he doenst know half of post on pol is fsb
how new are you?

sure, that's why the EU has been literally obsessed with protecting gay sex, they just had that on the EU charter...

see they support current thing we must do the opposite don't think just do the opposite

Attached: 8CFF09FE-2EB2-4776-8E5A-270F24C34BEA.jpg (750x712, 78.64K)

Wow Jews must love white people because they live in white countries

Sauce for this bay of pigs theory please, I always thought it was just a dumb idea.

For sure I don't support Polandia

russia is part of Asia, not Europe

Whoever is against Globhomo - I stand by him.
Don't let yourself being psyopped i to thinking muh Russia is equal to literal anti white satanic pedos openly working against God himself. Butthurt belters are Shabbos Goyim of Zogmurica. Look up where their presidents are born and educated, literal colones of Globhomo.
They don't even have the courtesy of.pretensing not to be puppets

Attached: ukraine parties in a nutshell.jpg (1024x843, 113.3K)

go on odysee and search: NUMEC how Israel stole the bomb, it's 1h28m and has good sourcing that you can check on your own

Get some water, Cretin.

nobody's asking

Wah wah wahh Jews are smart. Wah Wah Wah I'm jealous.

>Not a single source provided
>Memflaggot

Yep ia butthurt shilling time