Nigger black pill thread

I was just stared at by a family of niggers when I tried to go home. They probably tried trying to read my face to see if I'm aware they're niggers.

Also I'm not in a big town or something. I've met these niggers on a random road. Unbelievable how dominant globohomo is.

This is the brave new world we live in.

Attached: 1655352395475.jpg (856x767, 218.3K)

never relax around niggers

This bitch getting killed is a whitepill

>They probably tried trying to read my face to see if I'm aware they're niggers.
Kek. It's worse than you think. What if CERN turning on shows us we were the niggers the whole time?

Attached: 1643858886964.jpg (680x676, 117.23K)

That would imply they have self awareness.

Double murder? I thought it was just a clump of cells?

Why is it a double homicide? I thought liberals didnt see fetuses as people?

>double murder
Honestly what is the pro-choice response to this? Wouldn’t it sort of contradict their entire argument?

Attached: 5C5A42D6-8608-487D-8D66-9FA02342F1FF.jpg (1296x730, 245.3K)

based nigger, one less dogfucker

Attached: 1656837009080.webm (266x480, 902.75K)

Those were Arabs nit Blacks
Black hate demoralization thread. Stop hating cause you ain't us

>Those were Arabs nit Blacks
still based, the less number of dogfuckers the better

Attached: 1655674492425.webm (368x656, 455.78K)

Burn the toll, pay the coal.
At least that murderous niggerspawn in her womb was prevented from being born and inevitably committing crime after crime after crime like most nieggers inevitably do.

Reading these stories about the West has been a great boon to my mental health. Sometimes when I'm in a really shitty area I think to myself "at least there's no niggers" and suddenly it doesn't feel so bad

Attached: 1656603198857.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

BASED. I JERK OFF EVERYDAY TO THE DEATH OF THE KUFFAR WHORE LOUISA JESPERSEN. I PISS ON HER MEMORY JUST AS I'D SHIT ON HER GRAVE. AT LEAST I GOT ENJOYMENT OUT OF THE END OF HER WORTHLESS EXISTENCE.

Attached: DEATH TO NORDICUNT KUFFAR WHORE.jpg (655x458, 31.65K)

She wanted his BBC but he didn't want a child with her.

don't be so happy, we got sandniggers to worry about

Attached: Muslims are the nigger of India, Islam is the nigger of religion.png (631x506, 47.9K)

Bro my female cousin had a big ass male dog during our teen years and I've always tried to make a move but fuck, I knew I was out of my depth when I saw the dog humping her.

Keep killing those monkeys, get your revenge for what they did to your land centuries ago.

Pretty girl. She was chasing after his black cock.

You just outed yourself as a Joe living in the Philippines. My flip niggas don't talk like that. What, you didn't get GED as a braindead hick and now you live 3000 miles away from bumfuck nowhere where your whore of an alcoholic mother gave birth to you? Fucking White parasites

you can't compete with a dog, take the dogpill.

wtf are you bots talking about cern all the time? do you believe someone takes you seriously?

>Coalburner dead
>Half-breed mutt baby will never be born
>Nigger spends rest of life in prison
I see nothing wrong here

Toll

Er hat schon recht
Wir sind gefickt wegen CERN