What's the difference between these 2 countries and why aren't they working closer together in order to create some...

What's the difference between these 2 countries and why aren't they working closer together in order to create some sort of central european german super state? Who cares for some treaty like 80 years ago?

Attached: Flag_of_Germany_and_Austria.svg.png (1000x667, 6.43K)

Who the hell would want to be a part of Germany?

read mein kampf newfag

Dunno about that, but Ostrea should definitely NATO up, fucking pussies.

Austrians and southern germans are based celtchads, different culture, way richer, more developped, catholic instead of protestant, austria and bavaria have actual architecture, culture, art and history unlike germany
Vienna looks like Paris or Milan, not b*rlin.

Attached: Austria_Parlament_Athena.jpg (640x853, 144.21K)

One have honor and the other is a treacherous mountain Jew

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

lol
lmao
fuck off, bong

I cringe every single time a grenouille starts talking about anything related to germany

Anglos declared it illegal after WW2, we shouldn't even be in the EU.

They are pretty similar in my experience

Austrians are people.
g*rms aren't and live on stolen Polish clay.

time to go back pawel

Time to give back clay germ.

Attached: Polish Clay.jpg (472x599, 63.4K)

cry more

Attached: 2018.236.1_001.800x800.jpg (565x800, 457.92K)

the amount of turks

No need to
Germans are NPCs secretly ruled by Austrian chad cabal and taking all of the blame when shit inevitably hits the fan (WW1, WW2)

Who won the war again?
Poland never surrendered, germland is still occupied.

I am a Frank, Frenchman, never call a Frank Celt. I'm wondering if there's a Franconian in you or just a Romano Celt or a Saxon.

You probably deselected history and opted for the watercolors instead

your toilet cleaning services are no longer needed, wojciech. N'djembe is cheaper now

Based and truthpilled. Veneto italian region is slovanoid wendish clay too

Austrians love to pretend they got nothing to do with Hitler and were only forced into Nazi Germany way too much. They would need to grow balls to give that up.

It was a requirement for Austria's independence to implement a non-merger-clause into their constitution. That's how paranoid kikes are about German self-determination (Anschlussverbot)

Attached: hamburg-skyline-rathaus-dom-abend.jpg (1200x600, 129.19K)

austrians have a sense of humor

Everything bad has always come from there.
Reminder that it was Austria faggots that went balls to the wall on mandatory vaxx and vaxx pass for all goy cattle before anyone else even considered it.