Why are white people immigrating to Japan instead of fixing the problems in their home country?

Why are white people immigrating to Japan instead of fixing the problems in their home country?

Attached: 106ed494af334e9d567e5ba6699ffa2b.jpg (750x750, 98.11K)

Because modern day western liberal whites are the biggest fucking cowards to walk on the face of the Earth. I hope Japanese nationalists tell these white piggus to go home and harass them until they do.

>fixing the problems in their home country
His home country is Swedenstan and there's absolutely no hope of fixing it.

>he actually thinks sweden is fixable
user...

Attached: hornyswede.png (822x127, 28.37K)

for the same reason people of color move to western countries

Because its impossible to fix those problems at this point

Too hard, literally much easier to go be the nigger of another country.

Quitter.

how to we fix it user?

Theyll be happy to take his money Im sure...but he will never be a citizen and he is mocked behind his back. And hes not even gonna smash any geisha puss because he went with his wife...kek

Why the fuck should we fix anything? White people pay the taxes that support mudslimes. If we leave enmass then they crash and burn

>fixing
>sweden

Asians are laughing at us, but we know they are the ones who are NEXT

Attached: 1657000708389.jpg (176x176, 8.24K)

Because Americans aren't white.

Sorry Jew loving boomer you fucked things up beyond repair

I unironically know 3 people close to me, 1 wants to move to latvia, 1 to japan, the other already moving to australia. they are all liberal lefty shits. they all know they fucked up and want out without admitting their failure. Unfortunately for them they wont listen to me about globohomo, its too blackpilling. even the latvia mover wont listen to me about russia just because its an "eu" country.
all fully vaxxed.

White isnt a thing

fixing your own country means deporting all niggers and muslims and thats never going to happen. Only choices left are to emigrate or to create our own israel.

White people aren't doing that.
Pewdiepie is an egocentric multimillionaire that could afford it, that's why he moved. He's like an African moving to Europe to reap the rewards of the society built there

WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU

They're only next because you keep crying about Uyghurs and Niggers

They are literally 1 person vs a legion of simple minded retarded leftist liberals who think white people are evil, all cultural identity is evil (except ones that probably are), and bandwagon their hate for things they don't understand and to keep people away from power they hold.

There's literally not chance in fixing many of these shitholes.

Playing in the sunlight is better than marching

I can see how this is not optimal but I'd move to Japan in a heartbeat. I'm in the process of getting a job with natives in remote Alaska. Most whites, almost all of the women, are literally unbearable.

why would anyone that isn't east-asian (and can pass off as japanese) go to japan? Like you're literally a second class citizen / circus attraction there, and I heard that some people will refuse to speak japanese with you even if you're fluent or pretend to not understand you, some places don't allow foreigners and you can't even get a job aside from teaching english.

I'll simply watch anime and admire japan from afar but I'd never go there

Because fixing the problems would be illegal

Attached: file.png (2048x1024, 2.98M)

It's calmer there and some whites see it as a cope

Foreigners can become Japanese citizens, and geisha are not prostitutes.

and by "fixing problems" you mean sitting the whole day on Any Forums seething on jews?

Anime.

just because your thing isn't white doesnt mean white isnt a thing Paqito

Attached: 1651352377953.jpg (640x746, 40.59K)

That is a picture of peter pan syndrome.

Where do you people get these absurdities from?

I hope Japan kills them all.

How can one guy possibly fix all the problems in his own country? What a stupid criticism. He's having a great time in Japan obviously, stop being a jealous bitch

Asia is the future and has basically no niggers. Soon enough though the problem will come there as the jews move over to corrupt those countries as well.

I want to move to japan

>1 wants to move to japan
JAPAN PUSSY YOU MUST LOVE ME I AM FROM BRITISH EMPIRE. YA REMEMBER IRONCLADS? FEAR US AND LOVE OUR SEED

Attached: 186347579542.jpg (634x412, 96.09K)

they aren't absurdities though. look it up online even japanese people claim it's true you thought the whole white piggu go homu was a meme?

>In 8 years from now, there will be people on this site that are younger than Pewdiepie becoming famous

Attached: ru.png (488x488, 50.56K)

Same reason liberals are moving from California to Texas.

Their instinct is not to stay in and fortify a single place, but to move from one place to the next, and when the resources of that place too are consumed, and its social order fallen apart, to abandon it and move again.

>you thought the whole white piggu go homu was a meme
It is a meme, japanese far right nationalists are a tiny, irrelevant group

Look up YouTube videos about Japan and most of them are whites from Western countries.

Black Pigeon Speaks is one of them.

You are a sensible person, unlike most. Many are flooding to Japan and the country is changing. It seems to be their mission to turn Japan into every other 'melting pot' country. You can't go anywhere without foreigners being there anymore. Old Japan is disappearing fast.

Pewd's is Marzia's bitch. Moved to Bongistan because Marzia didn't want to move to Sweden. Pewds is now vegan because of Marzia. Moved to Japan, God only knows why, they don't speak the language and never will because they won't ever have to. No kids either. It's amazing, because Pewds could literally do whateve the hell he wants but he's trapped.

They've already ruined their own countries, now it's time to ruin Grorious Nippon. They'll go to other countries and agitate against the local population and not feel shame. Probably not Pewdiepie, although he is making the basedface in the pic

Because white people have been fucking off into non white countries since before 1800s.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, all expats generally have a great time there. Yes, you'll always be a novelty, doesn't mean it isn't still a good time

he latest vlog Videos are so fucking depressing its unreal.

There's no statistically significant permanent white migration to Japan because of the language barrier. Fuck off with this meme

Attached: 1602810991484.png (117x152, 17.62K)

Gibs?

because if u try to fix it or even fucking talk about the problems the kikes that run every nation in the west will cancel u and ruin ur life. duh

Who killed Gaddafi?

why does a parasite move after its host has died rather than working in symbiosis with it and keep it alive?

Foreigners are not circus attractions in Japan. Japanese people have seen foreigners before. There are many foreigners in major cities. Foreigners can get jobs other than English teaching, nothing's stopping them.

>you thought the whole white piggu go homu was a meme?
It is a meme.

Japanese are Globohomo hive mind primitives. It just 'seems' calm there because Globohomo choose them and the Chinese as slaves for the second evolution. They are the eye of the storm. They just don't realize it yet. It will not remain calm there. They will be forcibly rounded up, sterilized, and culled.
As far as why white men like asian women, and vice versa, it's genetic. Perhaps the only useful genetics left in the World, next to pure Aryans.

Attached: happy.jpg (2046x2876, 853.98K)

He probably doesn't even get to fuck her ass

They're self-centered and very individualistic. These two have enough money to have started a family years ago. But they haven't.

You're right. And the japanese wouldn't let it happen.

Maybe they don't feel like taking on the responsibility of being a parent yet, what business is it of yours anyway?