On the off chance they aren’t evil and have good intentions

Isn’t what they’re doing still extremely dangerous? Couldn’t they accidentally form a black hole?

Attached: D1F89104-35ED-477E-BB1A-AF70C171C43C.jpg (900x900, 61.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk
youtube.com/watch?v=qi0IjGC0K0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Space is fake. Only electromagnetism is real.

No they couldnt form a blackhole dimwit. Shits really hard, need alot of energy which we dont even have from all the electricity in the world combined

Black holes aren't even real, user.
It's just theoretical bullshit.
When those tards claimed they "discovered a black hole" they were really just imaging toroidal jets from a star.

Attached: Black Hole female fraud.png (1528x1554, 939.33K)

You don’t have to be so mean…

Attached: 39180CA1-1645-4D8D-85EC-FC1162C71D82.jpg (888x655, 49.49K)

ill get in on that what kind of action are you giving and what are the odds?

Attached: 666.png (472x403, 154.9K)

>Couldn’t they accidentally form a black hole?
In the same way that crashing two plutonium atoms might theoretically constitute a nuke

Ok sorry, love u!

even if they do it will be so small it can't even suck up a single atom

I forgive you

Attached: FB3C0BCC-7900-4C43-84A9-3D9C9E6388C9.jpg (746x512, 32.53K)

This is why America is falling behind hard 2bh

IDK, but there's been a bunch of intense flashes of heat lightning, no thunder, here, and it's still on going, just flashed big as I typed this after it was gone for awhile

Attached: ayy_wojack.png (644x800, 16.3K)

is it gonna be run constantly for four years or sporadic tests over the next four years?

I wish they fuck up big time and the world gets swallowed by a big black hole in Ginevra

It's alright. You're already down there. We'll use you as a trampoline to break our fall.

>You're already down there
lmao

>extremely dangerous?
I sure hope so.

they are evil you fuckwit
they did a satanic ritual and then did a paganistic ritual

not a trampoline user, but a bouncy castle.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk
youtube.com/watch?v=qi0IjGC0K0w

Attached: 1642247756527meta.jpg (1920x1080, 368.82K)

Lets say, theoretically, that they do make a black hole. The interior of the particle accelerator is a vacuum, so theres no matter to eat, and the smaller a black hole is, the faster they shrink (by giving off hawking radiation)
If they were to create a black hole, it would have a mass of only a couple neutrons, and would exist for less than a trillionth of a second before dissipating.
You could slam a neutron into an atom of Uranium and cause nuclear fission, but that nuclear fission would only be one atom. The scale is so tiny it cant have any drastic effects.

I'm not saying "space is fake". I'm saying black holes are purely theoretical and there's no proof they even exist. Just like "dark matter", it's complete pseudoscience from an academic system that works backwards: it comes up with the conclusion first, then tries to rig all the data to support its conclusion. That's not scientific method, that's junk science.

>they are evil you fuckwit
>they did a satanic ritual and then did a paganistic ritual

Attached: america.png (954x910, 1.67M)