I am now tending to believe the schizos on CERN

I could not sleep last night and had some of the most realistic and fantastic dreams ever. This does not happen to me usually.

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (960x640, 203.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/32270645/#32270645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally no evidence that the schizos are even remotely correct about CERN.

HEECHAOE
THEKEY TOTHEKEYTOH

Attached: pass.png (234x262, 72.62K)

are the schizos in the room with you user?

we´re supposed to be back in 2012 and muh timeline and muh apocalypso wahwah.
these threads are always turboaids.

SHALKEK NEMRON
I don't think so.

the only thing cern is producing is endless retard OPS posting stupid shit because they are idiot nigger faggots

Attached: 7cbb4f427373e277b3a56468af0d2d11bd7f7840c75f0fd205dd8279253b1753_1.jpg (1079x1073, 153.49K)

Lol, well, it helps threads are geting how do they call it here, pruned!
I kinda like the mystery they are intent on rolling out, someone is doing April fools all over again, sisnister mind! lol

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/32270645/#32270645
look how they treated me when i started getting uppity

Attached: x jannies selectively banning.jpg (1248x576, 179.68K)

>big magnets tube is scary
>me think it do magic

Attached: you.jpg (1000x620, 478.8K)

Fuck em, do the mental magic fuck up their magic realm! lol

This post is literally the midwit meme.

Lights on, lights off witches! lol

says midwit

its not suppose to shift until today or tomorrow i think. I also had a very lucid dream but it wasnt good, involved very intelligent zombies and it wasnt pretty

checked yeah multiple of them got pruned
list of shootings related to infograph
Uvalde
Buffalo
Washington/Sandy Hook
Chicago
Philly
Denmark
New Zealand
Las Vegas
Norway Oslo

All connected and mirrored makes a pentagram at the center
Which the center of the pentagram matches the eclipse paths.
The center located somewhere in the New Madrid fault

Attached: eclipse and shootings infograph scaled updated.png (1582x2007, 2.29M)

yeah you are right, fuck cowards

Yeah, saw that part.
Bzzzzzzzz, strange world!

Magic fight!

checked
Yeah it is a strange world
The pic was updated with Norway included.
I wonder if a mega star would be made...

me too user, i had a terrible sleep and was in and out of dreams constantly. woke up with all 4 of my cats cuddled closely to me as well.

i dont get what this means

Sorry, no do-overs. I know you wish you made better choices, but you have to stay here in this timeline. No Bitcoin for you, user.

I had a dream that me and my friends had to defend a giant mansion against wave after wave of armed gangsters and zombies
we took heavy casualties until we finally had to retreat to the uppermost floor, where we discovered what we'd been guarding the whole time - some thot showing her ass on a webcam
I felt it was very salient for our times

my thread was up for almost two days but when i started to challenge to mod who was posting directly, i got banned and my thread was 404'd, i posted an archive link, because the post was deleted from /x/ on the whim of a janny, proof of why /x/ is so bad

THEY DID IT , THIS TIMELINE EVERYONE LOVES STRANGER THINGS AND THE MCU , THE DID IT , HO MY GOD OUR POOR SOULS , WHAT'S NEXT , ADDING EMOJIS ON Any Forums ?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-30-at-8.38.09-AM-1653914303-1000x564.jpg (1000x564, 64.2K)