CERN TIMELINE FUCKERY GENERAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1620d9fad4d1af41bd6fd8ff7e030508.jpg (640x648, 33.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385298793
bitchute.com/video/9X9cMKqfdMHS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based alone on the documents from Project Bizarre

Project Bizarre
I believe [[[THEY]]] could already hit the 'go' button just using frequencies. Beam Forming, Direct Denial Systems, etc. But something about the human body has required them to get even more invasive for the Project POGO [Track, Target, and ID] and ZYPHR to go into play.

They can't have DEAD zombies, but people are BRAIN CHIP (Nueralink) resistant, so they used Elon Musk as the Judas Goat to take attention away from [[[THEIR]]] better creation

THE VAX.

The VAX supersedes the red herring brain chip. They need the host alive but they will definitely allow their organism to grow inside and incubate. I think the first round is close to hatching and CERN will definitely come in for the assist.

[BIRDBOX] meets [ARC of A SCYTHE]

Attached: 1657003264348.png (1355x699, 365.3K)

>CERN managed to create a miniature black hole, the size of a 100th of an electron back in 2004
>this created panic and excitement among some scientists who wanted to explore it more and some who feared this would get out of control
>they eventually discovered that certain things around the vicinity of the experiment started changing on its own
>rooms that had red tiles on the wall, turned purple.. certain events near the town never happened and certain events that no one remembered suddenly popped up in their memories
>2 of the scientists disappeared and no traces of their existence could be found, its like they never existed.. handwritten reports submitted by them disappeared
>Suddenly glow niggers from Europe and USA got involved in the project, certain sensitive information was taken by the glowies and never seen again.
>some senior scientists were lured with millions of dollars and euros.. some agreed and left CERN, others who didn't were fired by CERN
>Glowies managed to find some signficant things on this miniature blackhole phenomenon and some of these scientists who were lured away returned to CERN and were placed as senior scientists in the LHC project
>LHC did change the timelines but its worse than you think
>LHC is just a tool, its is not good or evil in itself
>glowies and western governments fucked with it and changed certain things in history that steered our timeline towards civil war and destruction
>remember, the past is the best teacher you can have. All your losses, your pain, your defeats help you become a better person or a better nation or a better civilization

bump
THANX 4 BAKING BASED BRO!
OLD THREAD GOT NUKED 15 mins ago
i saved all pics gonna dump in a moment or 2

there will be an earthquake in that spot where the X is. some finnanon said it last week. it has something to do with revelations 11:4, death of the 2 prophets (oil lamps) one was probably dr zev zelenko who warned the top jews via video conference.

Attached: 05 again clkearer.png (1344x1275, 997.77K)

Oh and here's the list of major shootings that have happened, I've written down thanks to some anons listing them off.
Uvalde
Buffalo
Washington/Sandy Hook
Chicago
Philly
Denmark
New Zealand
Las Vegas

Attached: 01 pic shootings.png (1360x697, 761.42K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

??

Attached: qfault-thumb.jpg (300x232, 16.36K)

im starting to hate these nigger faggot threads why do you idiots keep making these? at least do the most basic of research before you press submit you fucking mongoloids

Attached: 7cbb4f427373e277b3a56468af0d2d11bd7f7840c75f0fd205dd8279253b1753_1.jpg (1079x1073, 153.49K)

kys nigger

fuck off you turbo faggot retard. you are dumber than donkey shit and your posts smell like it

OP what are you rambling about. to the newfags FOCUS on the pics !!!!! some usanon drew the shootings into a map, mirrored it and finally a pentagram emerged from that, what a coincidence! that not being all there is: the X where the 2 eclipses meet is also the center of said pentagram! + the theory i said b4 ! you have more clues?
captcha
RSS MK
RS I need you here, RN

Attached: 02 pic is mirrored 01.png (1360x700, 306.79K)

Ultimately the ramblings are connected, but yes, its better to focus on this, 'pologies

There have been quite a few coincidences lately.

complete screengrab.
do you feel it now mister krabs?

Attached: complete pic wow would you look at that oh boi.png (1582x2007, 2.26M)

Time doesn't objectively exist in a way it's generally meant. It's abstraction made by human mind. How can you fuck with something that doesn't objectively exist?

I thought people into /x/ shit would have solid abstract thinking capacities.

-CERN is located at Sain-Genis-Pouilly.
-Pouilly used to be called Polliacum derived from Pollius, and an A to the beginning and change the ending, Apollyon.
-Apollyon is also known as the Destroyer.
-CERN uses Shiva as their mascot, goddess of Destruction.
-Apollyon is the king of the demons that come out of the bottomless pit
-The scientists openly state they are trying to discover "dark energy(aka demons)" and that it could lead to Destruction.

CERN isn't shifting timelines, thats a lie only the most gulible of "truthers" believe. They are trying to open the bottomless pit. I assume they will do some low energy testing before they crank it up to max, who knows how long we have. Repent before it is too late. Jesus is our only hope. Jesus be with you all.

Attached: Trumpets.jpg (640x575, 59.93K)

Some user mentioned Norway Oslo
Now it's updated with that. Not much changed.
But it is still something.
Here's the updated pic
It's starting to look like the bottom half of a pentagram almost.

Attached: eclipse and shootings infograph scaled updated 2.png (1582x2007, 2.29M)

concurrent time

This seems a bit bullshitty. You only get to the pentagram if you’re really picky about what dots you join up together. I mean you technically don’t even need the Norway and New Zealand shootings to make the pentagram, nor the shooting to the very American north/east

Nice image, I made that.

I'm very low energy today.
Almost bedridden.

Yeah, feels kind of cargo culty DESU

I can’t sleep my body aches.

Kek, user please don't give me hope on zombies. You know how comfy it is.

I feel so tired right now. *yawn*

Have you seen what morticians have been saying about dead bodies vaxoids? So the vaccine isn't the poison fruit it's the seed. 5g is the fertilizer.

>and an A to the beginning and change the ending
If you change O with and F and P with an A, and then tack on a G at the end, what does OP become?

Attached: assband.jpg (500x321, 69.5K)

Fuck of you ignorant piece of shit.
You will cease to have ever existed soon enough you are that irrelevant to the fabric of existence.

Attached: 1656953891454.jpg (465x465, 49.51K)

now, for the finicky work, pinpointing the exact location of the happening. (iam still fully persuaded that it will be an earthquake in southern illinois, after revelation 11:4)
it seems like southern illinois.
some user posted
37.64815, -89.26965
another
37.282829407139076, -89.3232964269759
as potential coordinates

yeah yeah seems bullshitty i know i know. i dont know i cant really put my finger on it but my intuition tells me there is more to this whole story.

same bro, same.
exact 1 wweek ago my ulnaris nerve started to hurt.
you cant believe the pain i have writing and typing all this!

Attached: FKING TRANNIES THIS IS CURRENT EVENTS ONLY.jpg (1741x872, 218.06K)

Zombies are a real possiblity.

-CDC Zombie Apocalypse pdf
-Amazon Web Services, reference Zombie Apocalypse in their legal document
-Conplan 8888, look it up
bitchute.com/video/9X9cMKqfdMHS/

Either way Jesus is our only hope. Jesus be with you.

Attached: AmazonZombieContract.png (562x256, 18.49K)

hey froganon, what means "Girardeau" ?

>you cant believe the pain i have writing and typing all this!
Then go see a doctor instead of posting inane ramblings on the internet.