PROOF! ACTUAL, CONCLUSIVE PROOF WE ARE IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELIME

Check images below. If you call me skitzhou, you glow and are a double digit iq cattle. WAKE UP.

Attached: 201802-030_02.jpg (1440x960, 897.04K)

I don't see any images bro

I don't see any images bro

We are already in the alternate timeline also known as the tranny timeline

Attached: 1654138969791.png (1256x1260, 1.48M)

Attached: 1657001895671.gif (300x300, 1011.77K)

OP posted proof in the other timeline's thread

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (276x183, 12.23K)

it started already? fuck,,i'm late

Attached: construction-1486741.jpg (3072x1721, 2.72M)

multi billion companies changing their logos a tiny bit to look more "modern" = new timeline

retard??? nigger??

>276x183
based

>skitzhou
LMAO illiterate faggot.

I just watched Michael Jackson’s 2019 performance in LA right before the nCov19 meteor hit Peru? What time line am I in now?

i saw them, but they vanished after OP posted

this

Attached: GOTMILK.png (178x269, 89.99K)

ghislaine maxwell is still alive in this timeline

THEYRE GONE

Bettwe one

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-101305_Write on PDF.jpg (1868x1195, 798.08K)

what were they?

I posted it later you idiots. This stuff takes a sec to find

I think you are imagining things.

Attached: washing.jpg (642x487, 46.9K)

Attached: 4EsO2n7.jpg (1395x965, 467.57K)

B is the universe i am from.

WV ALWAYS had an opening in the middle the logo would make no sense if not, there is no black tailed pikachu, or monopoly man with glasses, you are just making shit up, and I have no idea what the monkey or the fruits are, as for C3P0, they are from DIFFERENT MOVIES that all STILL EXIST TODAY

christians need to be shot for being dumb schizos

>you have shit memory but you are also insane and schizofrenic so you would rather think french people are "switching timelines" with their "satan particle accelerator" rather than admit you have shit memory, the post

Yeah definitely i'm from c. What was b like b4 h left?

Bro there are written anectodes, interviews with EMPLOYEES of fruit ofnthe loom, and even some movies showing the logo b4 it was altered that hasn't been fully erased. You cant tell me this is made up. Hundreds of thousands of dissconnected people can't just have a false shared memory.

>christians need to be shot for being dumb schizos
But he never said he was a Christian...

I USED TO HAVE RECURRING NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS, or, SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR. MASSIVE COGS IN AN EVERLASTING FRACTAL SHAPE, A LONE CHUNK OF LAND FLOATING THROUGH SPACE, ON IT, A GAS STATION, A TOWN CAR, AS IF TORN UP FROM THE GROUND BY A MASSIVE EXPLOSION, FLOATING EMPTY, LIFELESS THROUGH THE COGS OF TIME

this shit is not proof at all.

Aw fuck, we're in the ant timeline

I have proof:

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 876.22K)

hmmmmm

Attached: 1479839810385.jpg (1198x895, 451.27K)

This. I'm not even religious

In denial. Literally hundreds of thousands of people legit remember a specific, un8que shape that "was never there" without ever meeting or talking to eachother... something fucky is going on. Children learned about what the cornucopia was FROM THEIR HIGH SCHOOL SHIRTS. Are you telling me entire conversations, hell art projects copying logos NEVER HAPPENED??

this is the tranny one

How do you make an OP with just text?

>monopoly man not looking like a big nosed Jew

Attached: uhhh.jpg (322x279, 50.4K)

cope

doesn’t matter, his point is still valid

itt: retard literally does not understand the graphic design industry

you people are fucking low iq

Shit we been put in the planet of the ants.

IT USED TO BE GLISTENING! I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR FUCKING EVER!

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-104436_Samsung Internet.jpg (1574x429, 124.31K)

Yeah, your freemason psyop to gaslight everyone.
So what?

maybe you should be.
All of the enemies of mankind who are proponents of this trans-humanism claim Christ as a mortal enemy.
Remember, friend: you just saw a shill attack someone for believing in a religion he made no previous claim of belonging to, simply for speaking a dangerous truth.
They group all their enemies under the umbrella of 'Christcuck' now.

>op: I'm not a schizo, I have proof we live in an alternate dimension
>posts corporate logos with slight changes
kek

go shit on your balls schizoid.

Attached: 1450829285721.gif (516x365, 1.35M)

Maybe movies changed the logo for copyright and your nigger school bought fake shirts

You are either too stupid or too much of a liar to really care about the sandniggers and their mafia.

Also maybe there’s a new narrative that I agreed with anything from them or volunteered in any way to be gangstalked, I didn’t.

Maybe it’s some retarded OOGA BOOGA ritual but that’s not my problem and I never hard any interest in interacting with this kind of criminal homosexual.

>But he never said he was a Christian...
100% of schizos happen to be christian, or at the very least some kind of abrahamic, fun statistical fact of the day.

>I USED TO HAVE RECURRING NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS, or, SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR. MASSIVE COGS IN AN EVERLASTING FRACTAL SHAPE, A LONE CHUNK OF LAND FLOATING THROUGH SPACE, ON IT, A GAS STATION, A TOWN CAR, AS IF TORN UP FROM THE GROUND BY A MASSIVE EXPLOSION, FLOATING EMPTY, LIFELESS THROUGH THE COGS OF TIME
are all posts AI generated these days? wtf even is this

That's called Mandela effect you fucking schizo and yeah some people are from a different timeline.... so what? Are you timelineophobic?