Is it true?

Guardian is saying NZ about to get new covid outbreak.
We know the media are keeping the covid pot boiling.
Any pākehā anons got any views on what Guardian is saying about your whenua?

>New Zealand is on the brink of another Omicron wave, experts warn, with average cases rising as immunity wanes, more infectious variants arrive, and winter sets in.

theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/05/new-zealand-faces-new-covid-wave-as-experts-say-moving-on-from-pandemic-is-wishful-thinking

Attached: nzcovid.jpg (640x605, 57.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/09/inv017377
voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/authors/geert-vanden-bossche
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess New Zealand didn't get the memo that nobody cares about covid anymore, it's old news.

>get back in the bottom of the barrel goyim

It's the new globohomo push. They're pushing the exact narrative here too.

Attached: 1656963770410.jpg (1080x1998, 616.56K)

This is from UK edition Guardian.
The message is that covid is coming back, and that we are being fools for being too complacent, stopping wearing masks, and stopping getting jabs.

Attached: do not wear.jpg (592x768, 79.05K)

>every country with gun control is having another covid wave
shocking

(((>.)))

Attached: 1634681595133.jpg (700x576, 39.36K)

More like it's fucking with their globohomo face recognition software. The faggot jew wants it both ways.

Fuck me, this is big.
Changing it to 'up-to-date'. Forced injection every nine months.
This is such gaslighting evil. Of late they've been doing stories about how too many boosters may damage immune system.

Attached: too many boosters.jpg (594x385, 51.71K)

its been ramping up over the last 48 hours. All the political social media globalist shills have been very active

What do the people think?
Are they buying it?

Attached: Covid second doses.jpg (2048x1024, 865.25K)

Well vaxxies immune system is fucking declining. Vaccines are money in the bank for pharma. What's going to be weaker in 2 years time? Omicron or vaxxies immune system?

I was a retard to get vaxxed

Oh yeah, they're going hard again. Didn't Germany recently write some sort of mandate into law as well?

me too, fren

Attached: 1652171769804.png (959x1084, 291.62K)

Yaaawn
They are trying to revive it here in Germany too, telling us how terrible the numbers are and that 47% are totally in support of enacting mask mandates and lockdowns again.
Then you go into the city and no one but fat hideous post wall roasties (where you already know their only purpose in life is to antagonize others) are still wearing masks, so where are those 47%? You look at the COVID cases at work and all of them are still working normally just fine, just from home instead of the office, showing almost no symptoms, so where are all those hospitalized cases?

dunno, nobody I know really cares any more. Only difference between now and pre-pandemic life is you're supposed to wear masks in stores. In my latest shopping trip I'd say about only 3/4 of people were doing it (which is not much when we have a VERY compliant population). I went to a cafe for lunch today and technically all staff should be masked, and you're supposed to queue with a mask and then take it off to eat. But I couldn't see a single customer with one, and only one staff member.

Other than that I haven't even been following it in the news.

>the media are keeping the covid pot boiling
Lul. The media hardly even talks about it here even though the 7-day average of new cases continues to be higher than during most of the pandemic. It will be news when cases explode in the fall though.

Just as foretold in 2020 when this shit started, the vaccinations are forever and your new legal identity.

Reminder, Bill and Melinda pay the guardian lots of money to push their propaganda

Forgot link
gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/09/inv017377

Nah it's fake, we're a falling country and we need to blame something. We were held together by third world workers but now they can't come.

There is a little covid around but it doesn't hospitalize anyone

why would you wear a mask at home? you're by yourself.

Why am I not fucking surprised that piece of shit is behind it

It's because it's winter here, wait until your winter and the media will dig it up again

I hope you at least got a Pakas voucher or something

>media finds experts
>experts say

experts can eat shit bitch

They started talking about the numbers here in Oregon the last few weeks too. Everyone is over this bullshit except for the libshits, which there is a lot of. Still, some liberals that I know in public have taken off their masks, even if they did wear them for a few months after the mandates ended.

You're telling me the man who brought us Windows Updates is trying to make us waste time dealing with inane bullshit that does us little good?

In a more civilized time those "experts" would be in an asylum for paranoid hypochondria. It's always the same two shills as well, Baker who gets large amounts of funding from the government, and the pink haired SJW who is a microbiologist and definitely not an expert on viruses or epidemiology.

>This is from UK edition Guardian.

Yeah I know but find me a single person in the UK who still gives a fuck, I haven't seen anybody wear a mask in at least 6 months.

I was quite ill a couple of weeks ago. I had hot sweats, my throat felt like I swallowed a razor and I had a really bad cough that kept me up for most of the night, it lasted a week.

It could have been covid but also may have just been a generic bug going around, my point is I didn't bother testing because I don't care and none of the people I made contact with cared either, my friends and family just joked "haha probably covid, don't give it to me"

As retarded as it sounds, I saw someone in their canoe on a rural enough lake wearing one. Didn't even have a passenger

Hospitalizations are doing the exponential thing here. Because we are so highly vaxxed. The answer of course will be to get another booster for the Wuhan variant.

Attached: 1637974512624.jpg (2764x2200, 1.74M)

no one here gives a shit.
everyone knows the tests a bullshit, and basically just use them for a week off work.

If you went to the hospitals you'd see they are in there for being old boomers, basically the same amount of people are in there as usual, but some have covid now so they try and blame that

Guardian comments seem to show that people strongly want masks.
It's weird as fuck.

Attached: comments masks please.jpg (1116x1239, 202.5K)

the libshits I know still went
>I will keep wearing the mask, this is my civic duty you chuds!
for some weeks after the mandates were dropped, but even they don't do so anymore. It's just too much of a fucking hassle to always carry those rags around with you, put them on before you go into any store and so on.
The only ones left who still wear them are witches - those mentally insane cunts whose only purpose in life is to try and make everyone else miserable, who wear them for no other reason but to be able to snap at people in the store when they come within 2 meters of them.

When will people start assassinating politicians?

Festivals in the summer are getting cancelled as we speak in Germany.

Oh yeah it's back on.

Still not getting it though lmao

Of course. This is expected. They're a majority vaccinated nation undergoing the consequences of ADE. Is nobody paying attention?

The same is occurring in Australia, with many states now recommending "another booster" in response (one state is mandating, for health workers).

I find this particularly interesting after two years of people demanding we "follow the science." Well, if you did "follow the science" which is to say, actual science, and not the gibberish of politicians and pharmaceutical shills, you'd know full well by now that ADE is a very real thing and it is now happening in large numbers:

voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/authors/geert-vanden-bossche

With ongoing booster/vaccination programs being the WORST possible response imaginable, yet here we are. I find this all very interesting.

This one made me rage when I saw it.
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

A fucking mathematical model, so no basis in reality, "retrofitted" to fit the data. Sponsored by Bill and Melinda as well. Literally science fiction, published in a supposedly reputable journal. The trust the science clowns on reddit will no doubt wave this around as evidence of how good the vax is.

>Guardian comments seem to show that people strongly want masks.
Because all comment sections are heavily moderated to try and paint a very specific picture.