When will the war start ?

When will the war start ?

Will Sudan participate to the war too ?

Will your country support Egypt or Ethiopia ?

Attached: egypte-maps-flag-ethiopia-maps-flag.jpg (350x226, 41.82K)

we will receive refugees

>will recieve even more arabgees
Europe

Saudia and Emirates, the countries that run Egypt and Sudan via their money, forced Sudan to fight Ethiopia across the border to ensure their Egyptian ally doesn't need to make the sacrifice, and primarily because Ethiopia sought an alliance with Qatar. As we speak the Sudanese military is engaged in battle

This is the current pill and you're welcome

sisi will never start a war he likes the chair to much to do that

It will be the final nail in the coffin for this "country". I hate Egypt but I welcome a war because my region will finally be free from Oromos and we will have the GERD + major coffee production hubs. we will be very successful. I know the Egyptian fag will come in this thread and seethe about what I'm saying

this
I want third world kino
Russia Ukraine isn't third world enough

never because they don't share a border and they are too low tech to wage a war faraway

Shut the fuck up negro Egyptian chads are gonna enslave your kind again Insha'Allah

>
>

Who's winning the civil war rn?

It will never start, they already filled the dam which was our concern, the entire debaucle was about how fast they should fill it, because if they filled it too quick it would take up too much water per year leading to droughts
So long as they dont intent to use the dam against us, the conflict is effectively over, atleast officially,
I wish you prosperity in the future my friend

Why is Sudan at war with Ethiopia at the moment as the other user mentioned?

Flag checks out.

Good luck friend.
Sorry for 70 years ago

Time has come for Europe to unite with Prestor John to retake Alexandria from the pagans

Attached: Mansamusa.jpg (556x364, 18.47K)

>When will the war start ?
what war? a couple of our jets will blow those niggers to shreds

The real wild card in all this is Djibouti.

we'll see how your coffee hubs do when our military does a mercy killing on your war torn shithole

>checked
I guess it must be true.

>The real wild card in all this is Djibouti.
based and geopoliticspilled

also Turkey might get involved. Maybe even china

ethopia is cool