Can’t get the job without the experience

>can’t get the job without the experience
>can’t get the experience without the job
>can’t get the job if you have a period of time marked down without the job
>the more time you don’t have the job, the harder it is to get the job

is this the optimal way of structuring society and why is it true?

Attached: 10915650-ED85-4A8F-9C28-253D490C5C60.jpg (1000x1000, 112.56K)

Society is teetering on the edge and the elites know it.

just lie m8 lol

>can’t get the job if you have a period of time marked down without the job
lol you neeted for 15 years didnt you

>What were you doing for that year?
>Wanted to travel while I was young - get it out of my system
Come on, OP

If you have an actual marketable skill. Which I'm guessing you don't. None of that shit matters

no i was in a mental institution for 2 years and i spent another year on disability welfare. my case manager and therapist said i need to become independent but interviewers always ask what I did for those several years and stonewall me when i explain what happened. I had 7 years total experience working prior to this but it seems like it is null and void because of that bump in the road. case manager is no help and just says talk to friends and family but they just say it will be fine…but it’s not fine. it’s getting worse and i am trying to logically work my way out of this before reacting emotionally via using the strategies taught to me through CBT by a therapist

I worked in an IT service desk for 5 years and I had 3 years retail experience. I got a bachelor degree (not in anything relatable though)

It's pretty simple. Do the job for lower wage than the experienced ones, until you gained the experience. Win-Win for you and the company.

Oh no, I am left wing, I shuffle rediclious min. wage down all their throats. That will help.

A new kike free currency is a start.

>i was in a mental institution for 2 years
They still lock up non-criminals in mental institutions for that long in this country?

No one has told you to lie? Just make up some tall tales of working part time to explain your lack of employment.

Do you tell them you were psycho or do you just say you had a health issue that's now resolved? Because some people think an interview is an interrogation where you have to tell the truth to the extreme.

I had same situation as you except I didn't go to mental institution, I just NEETed and got disability insurance for 2 years.
When employers ask about I just say I was working on various projects, flipping appliances, whatever.

Anything is better than saying you were in a mental ward

fucking this

they're not gonna call ur mum & if you have three friends who will lie for you as 'references', you're in

for extra bonus points, make sure you4 'references' all come from defunct businesses, so the only point of contact is the references you give

>can’t get the job without the experience
true.
>can’t get the experience without the job
false.
that's what internships are for. you get the experience without the job.

If you do an internship for anything low-paying, you're retarded. And there at plenty of entry level jobs now that want you to have 5 years experience.

You were working in IT in NZ and can't get a job?

You're just going to have to lie. Just say you were on your OE and then you were working temp jobs, helping your elderly cancer ridden mother or something.

I went to an interview once and the guy asked about a gap in my resume and then he said were you on your OE? I didn't even have to come up with the lie he suggested it to me. So I said "yeah I was just traveling around Asia".

>my case manager and therapist said i need to become independent but interviewers always ask what I did for those several years and stonewall me when i explain what happened.
get up their ass about discrimination

>Just succumb to the great evil, for it is the way we shall live from now on.

I think it's better if I just kill myself at one point or another. This world isn't going to become any better, it's just going to repeat the same cycle over and over again - until either humanity finally eradicates itself and ends the suffering of all, until we create an artificial system to govern all of humanity and use the "unfitting individuals'" brains and mental capacity to serve everyone as overseers, or until a Biblical prophecy comes true and we are all somehow saved - or burned to death - by forces beyond our comprehension.

History proves certain things over and over again. The defect of all historical records is that at one point, there are too many failures and one has to ask himself "what the fuck is wrong with us?"

Surely enough, humanity can continue to live in "mediocrity". It seems as if it's incapable of either bringing Hell onto the planet or turning it into a paradise on par with Heaven itself.

So, is the human spirit dying out, replaced by complacency with mediocrity?

How can you even wish for humanity to better itself when you accept lying as a natural order of things so easily?
Because "the environment" forces you, and you're otherwise too weak to accept that you're unable to change it and secretly desire to be fucked over on a constant basis?

The fuck do you faggots even want?

This gets even more demonically ironic when you are taught by someone who "wishes to help people, as it's his job" to act honest in the face of fucking psychopathic liars that don't care about the human spirit nor don't even want to care about helping someone manifest their potential, even if the individual is simply lost in some odd sphere of influence from which they need to be recovered - by the very environment around them which refuses them for not being "complacent" and "normal" like the rest.