Worldwide demographics collapse

What is Any Forums's opinion on the impending economic and agricultural contractions the human species and world economy will be facing at large given the massive demographic downturns nearly every nation faces in some way????

Attached: F7gMQYey.png (2048x2048, 582.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWyhKobyM68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apathy

It’s going to get crazy.

Attached: 97B11C0D-460F-4726-B5E2-FAF9CA5ECA1B.jpg (1179x1189, 968.4K)

Africa will save us, they'll have plenty of people.

Imagine a world with no job opportunities, where everyone depends on government assistance, and full of blacks. I'm glad I won't be alive to see this tragedy.

Feels good knowing that my labor is highly desired/needed even now before the collapse. Can't wait.

There are too many people in the world. I don't see anything bad about population organically shrinking instead of it resulting in some massacre over living space where it will have to shrink the hard way.

Were that the case it would not be so bad. But the simple fact is that China, Russia, Europe, Korea and a couple others are going to face dramatic economic hardship as a result of this. USA will likely balkanize given how weak our leadership is, despite the fact that our problems won't really be as bad on paper.

This will not be a gentle or natural decline in human activity. The modern world is a fucking mess of over-specialized nations and economies that will soon cease to function.

It's a good thing. We've spent too much time and resources on people who will never be functional humans.

An ageing population means that there's less wage slaves to pay out pensions for more elderly people.

Big pete tell us about the happening

Plenty of lazy niggers who will accelerate the collapse if they are imported.

Attached: q5bwrr6q1lf21.jpg (700x700, 60.67K)

@1:14:12
youtube.com/watch?v=qWyhKobyM68

It's cool and gives me a boner.

Attached: 4th Jewish Lies.png (1389x924, 1.34M)

Attached: 550421E9-3685-49C6-86CD-6E3E9C66F81B.jpg (1284x1832, 886.66K)

Israeli civil war also gives me a boner. Orthodox vs every other Jew, and Palestinians against them all. Fucking sweet. Fuck the kikes, Hope the Palestinians wipe them out and get their land back, even though the odds are against them. It's a time of miracles.

As society weakens the ability to kill people and get away with it increases. This is going to get interesting.

We are in the middle of a magnetic pole shift, which is going to decimate global agriculture as it worsens every year. Climate change is mostly caused by the magnetic pole shift and will cause lots of food shortages and economic hardship.

Hopefully all niggers will starve to death.

Big pete is just trying to sell his books. He is right about some things and very wrong about others. There will not be a worldwide famine but there will be economic hardships for sure.