Since when does the Captcha require 6 letters??? It's always required only 5

Attached: capcha.png (571x236, 32.95K)

The AIs got better or learned more shit.

gookmoot wants no human contributors at all

CERN TIMELINE CHANGED YET AGAIN

What are the political ramifications of captchas?

imagine giving faggot mods money

gtfo unironically

It was on other boards yesterday, schizo

Started today. They’ve been getting harder to read too.

I complained about it yesterday and they ADDED a digit. If we keep this up it's going to look like a social security number within the week.

good. it SHOULD be hard as fuck. less bots and low effort retards

its already annoying that Any Forums is the only board where you have to do a captcha for every post now they are adding more time it takes to do them. I might be able to touch grass soon if this keeps up.

What was wrong with the Google ReCAPTCHA?

They'll just by premium to avoid the CAPTCHA just like the bot dude did, user.

Since yesterday I think, but now you can get nigger, faggot, and retard, which is cool

If you still have 5 DO NOT LISTEN TO THE LIARS. if you get back to 6 captcha before cern finishes the experiment, you will be trapped in this timeline.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-031911~2.png (720x807, 118.4K)

It's also got those random white lines going through it.

Is that the picture shit? Fuck that, simple letters and numbers are so much quicker.

Attached: 5thOfNovember.jpg (640x360, 132.22K)

this. they also have lines in them that kill my understanding of what i'm looking at. i dont even want to post anymore. after all the suffering under the last one, do devolve any farther than what we just had..nty. i'm out. gookmoot tongues my anus.

The fact that it was google, and ostensibly training google bots.

Previous captcha was enough to exclude niggers from posting here, this one also makes sure most shitskins can't post either.

You want to play 3 rounds of "what's a fucking car?" every post? Also, it would allow bots to easily post more.

It's because of GPT -Any Forums

>training google bots
Well they still suck because when they switched the fucking thing still couldn't tell the difference between a stop sign and a fire hydrant

Also, one more channel for G to know what websites you visit.
Who supplies the current captcha?

no joke it costs money to use and hiromoot doesn't want that expense

wtf.
i could have sworn i typed that captcha in another post just a minute ago...

>paying joogle to train their bots for them
holy fucking cuck