Biggest crisis in Europe since WW2 coming

Europe will completely be fucked, at the very latest by winter. It's already obvious, but most people still don't realize it. Europe, Germany in particular, is completely dependent on Russian gas. It will be on the brink of total collapse when it runs out of gas for electricity and heating.
People will suffer hard. Blackouts will mean weeks without light, heating, buying groceries, washing, cooking.

This will be the biggest fuck-up in the last 100 years, and we are going to live through it. I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1656974000050m.jpg (1024x1024, 177.28K)

you've made this thread before. I'm starting to believe you're a fearmongering kike. Next time at least post an attractive woman, save us the eyesore

Attached: 1655883064446.jpg (1365x2048, 301.01K)

>I'm starting to
wow you're smart

might've been actual discussion at first, seemed to be quite a bit of that before. So yes, starting to

>I hope you will enjoy the ride.

:)

Nah, he's absolutely correct on this one.

Attached: winter_is_here.jpg (1000x725, 111.53K)

There will be great hardships. I hope they take the opportunity to to remove impurities from their society. If they don't they will not survive.

Sucks being an EU cuck right now

are you a homosexual?

>Blackouts will mean weeks without light, heating, buying groceries, washing, cooking

That is not how it happens in Free Market. Price for heating and electricity will increase even higher, thus regulating the market. A lot of things will be unprofitable to manufacture, thus decreasing demand for gas and electricity.

It is not that there will be complete collapse. More that things will get expensive as fuck.

He's triggered by OPs with busty women.

Attached: 1649108247803.jpg (1566x1957, 242.31K)

It doesn't need to be so bad, but green politics demand suffering

Attached: 18-984-Slg-Helmut-Orwat-Das-Ruhrgebiet-und-Westfalen-in-den-1950er-bis-1990er-Jahren.jpg (700x467, 113.05K)

send your woman here for safe keeping.

>network stability
>cascading failure

We were already close to it a few times the last two years. And the ability to buffer off power consumption peaks within the overall European network is rapidly dwindling now as gas turbines are usually the only type of power plant capable of covering a rapid increase in power demand. If this gets out of hand the result will be physical damage to the whole European power network ... damage which would take at least a decade to fix.

Attached: cascading_fuckup.gif (450x500, 87.62K)

Hot soles

Good luck Hans, I will think of you this winter when I'm warm and comfy at home.

Attached: 1629976669196.jpg (962x642, 125K)

Yeah Biden will send our usa oil and gas to you and we will freeze

It's going to be great Hans. Death to the Euro. It's long overdue

Attached: FWzWltHXkAQ9MEi.png (2048x1211, 824.7K)

no

They need to get the native coal industry online and plan on it for the longterm

Why would it run out of oil and gas? Russia still sells oil and gas to EU or not?

Man, now Jamal is fucking my wife AND my bank account. What did we germans ever do to deserve this?

Attached: 1200px-Yamal-europe.png (1200x935, 345.7K)

Kek, it won't be much better on many other places. The moment that recession in the USA hits we are all fucked. Current status. Stagflation which is fantastic. While everyone loses his shit I will be there when the opportunities appear just like previous time

>EU heavily exposed to Russia
>UK has spent the last 7 years reconnecting with old friends, diversifying investments and building new infrastructure for diversified trade

It will be bad everywhere, but some places have it better than others.

Nah if it was that bad you would see governments scrambling for major (by major I mean MAJOR) happenings. They are just larping to cover up money movements as per usual. You would be out of gas now if it wasn't a larp.

Look at this. Slovakia has own pipelines

>Germany in particular
We know, don't worry about us though, we have reserves to survive 2 winters easily, you are fucked on the other hand

Attached: 1656945419754.png (400x372, 141.51K)

>but we don't want to paaaaaaaay
>Ruski gib gaz for free
>whaaa whaaaa wha

Source of this upcoming "energy crisis" is from economical reasons. I have very limited knowledge about German energy grids, so this is more like a speculation. At the end of 2021. there was six (if i remember correctly) nuclear power plants closed down. So there is less base-load available.

From economical perspective, with increased price of gas, several industries like brick and tile making, might become unprofitable. Why produce them in Germany, if can purchase those from Turkey (they have access to Azerbaijani gas) which is 2x cheaper. Tile and brick making factories closes down, gas storage capacity quota which was previously booked for manufacturing is now available for electricity generating stations. Cold wave comes, comes increased demand for electricity, citizens pay 4x higher price, factories already closed down because unprofitable.

With sudden cold waves a lot of fuckery can happen, just remember what happened in Texas in last winter. Their (texan) fucking nuclear plants, and wind turbines stooped to work.

What fucking retarded nigger thought it was ok to sanction and otherwise piss off the country that supplied most of your energy? German is that retard. Could have just build nuclear power plants, but the krauts are scared of nuclear power for some reason.

How will the power network be dammaged ? From massive load that it cant keep up with say in winter or summer? Does that damage substations?

lol we have some clause with EU if they ban russian oil and gas so we can still import it to slovakia :D because orban wanted this clause and he added slovakia there

>What did we germans ever do to deserve this?
You didn't actually put the jews in ovens.

My great grandfathers should've known better, sorry bro

Attached: 1656685636941.jpg (1200x1200, 122.19K)

>It is not that there will be complete collapse. More that things will get expensive as fuck.
Markets are not infinitely elastic. There's a breaking point and when they're pushed beyond that they simply break. Some necessities won't be available at any price. That will cause a ripple effect of failures across these economies. Even in America we're on the verge of this.
>People will suffer hard. Blackouts will mean weeks without light, heating, buying groceries, washing, cooking.
What are you doing to prepare?

>Germany in particular
Germany is a thirdy shithole with a hugo boss belt. We dont even have basic human rights here. Blackouts are the LEAST of germany's problems. Fix the incelocaust first

>The moment that recession in the USA hits we are all fucked.

United States are special case. In 2020 or 2021 there was Floyd riots for months. It looks that in this year there will be Abortion riots. If previously french had kinda fame of "random strikes and protests" then now that title slowly slides toward americans.

In my opinion, more serious issue is that there still persists global logistics issues. With increased covid cases in China, it does not look that logistics will get unfucked in Shanghai and related port cities soon.

Also, it is not known what will be in autumn with Covid restrictions. Will there be again something, or not. Vaccine requirements or not.

Hard to say, will it go into recession area, but it looks that this year will be more fucked up than previous.

its not a crisis my fren just a life quality drop
we in Russia have experienced three times in 30 years that our currency is depreciating and inflation is running at 50%, so nothing will change for us, and you will have to get used to it.

>Europe will completely be fucked, at the very latest by winter.
Good! People need to smarten up. Falling for the covid scam was inexcusable.

Simple, you tried to be a hegemon again
>1989-2004: "we will privatize only those businesses the state cannot manage effectively"
>actually sell off things like refineries, nuclear power plants, internet infrastructure
>sell infrastructure that works for less than its weight's worth of scrap
>the VW Bratislava plant - a symbolic 1 unit of currency
>Slovak Telekom still has a monopoly, because everyone else just rents their capacity as a middle man - ST pays dividends towards the German pension fund
>still, companies that are both newly established by Germans / Frenchmen AND not exepmt from tax still don't pay tax (at least the German ones), because Merkel established the rule "in the EU, German companies pay all tax to Germany
>multinational companies have a system where the daughter companies must lend to the mother company at 0% interest, but they themselves have to pay like 4% on loans from the mother, literally boomernonics on a corporate level, so foreign companies operating in Slovakia never actually generate profit to pay tax on, and since "turnover tax" is a communist concept and we have VAT and capital gains tax now, these big corps also pay 0 tax
>Germany is drowning in so much money, they forget the world isn't civilized and built-up by default, burn the fattest stack of surplus cash on things that don't work, and then act surprised when crisis comes
"Three millennia of history allow us to look with supreme pity on the ideologies preached beyond the alps"