I really think we need to start calling these assholes murderers. When did we start calling them the shooter...

I really think we need to start calling these assholes murderers. When did we start calling them the shooter? This INCEL creep is a fukcing indiscriminate murderer

Attached: SAlfinInteriors-FW22gGlVUAIzPHQ.jpg (2048x2048, 367.86K)

since these people are probably cluster b retards what we really need to do is start ignoring them. But of course, since it's so politically convenient to get people to vote for you if you promise to ban guns, and convenient for you if you want to ban guns if people keep shooting things up, there's no reason to take any real steps to make this stop.

it's literally as simple as ignoring the problem, because the problem is these vacant brained retards simply do it for the guaranteed attention.

who's the guy on the bottom left?

he's a shooter

are you implying this is a genetic issue?

That'll learn him. I bet he's really remorseful now that you called him that name. Good job

Your mom.

Average american faces

chink bro are you using google translate?

brenton tarrant

Mutts are so mixed it’s disgusting

James Holmes... I always thought he was from UK, I don't know why

I believe it's James Holmes. Shot up a movie theater in Colorado

The drummer of Panic at the disco?

Yes, let’s keep calling them incels, I’m sure that will help the matters.

You fuck them then.

These people are heroes
Fuck this gay ass society

They are just 4tards. They either shoot up the place, rape kids or spam their schizo moronic ramble on here.

Attached: 1651321015727.jpg (680x669, 59.67K)

I'm glad I'm not white. So I can bark all I want without the reprucussions of a white supremacist.

Attached: a5Z2QGo_460s.jpg (460x259, 19.17K)

Societal gang stalking pushes people over the edge. People not in the pagan sex cult. Most lone nuts are the result of this. They pick you at birth, like Truman.

Incels are going to drive the usa to open back up insane asylums.

They look like Swabians. Ben Franklin was right about Germans.

iThe domestic terrorist group I.N.C.E.L are the biggest threat facing America ever.

Going to need to see proof. I don't trust the court system. Pedophiles don't show proof, they only censor it.

JLL mk ultra victim who was used against senator giffords

oop, no i was wrong

I say we kill anyone who looks and acts similar just as a precaution

How about we show a picture of every fucking murderer with the names of each person they murdered
You might notice something, chen

isnt the correct term incel freak?

You live under Islamic occupation
Almost all 'Germans' are middle eastern