These stories are the equivalent of teenage girl gossip

“Oh my god you will like totally not believe what Putin said about Biden!”

Attached: EE2B1C31-4876-46A6-A7F2-434E0B1A4BD4.jpg (750x989, 268.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTwxHNVn944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah they are. Remember when they used to do the same thing to Trump and his dumb supporters swore up and down for 4 years straight that it was part of some jewish illuminati lizard conspiracy or something? But really it was just the media being the media?

Why would he
Biden doesn't know what fucking day it is

>actively support 13 colonies in the war against the British alongside france, Russia one of the few 13 colonies backers responsible for the independence of the US from Britain
>mutts expect congratulations

It is you who should be congratulating Russia for smashing globohomo, you fucks

Congratulate him for what? Nobody on earth wants to congratulate that idiot right now

Congratulate him for what? Being retarded?

No

How do you not remember that? Are you serious? For years every post on this board was screencaps of news stories with an OP whining "OMG WHY'D THEY PRINT THAT IT'S SO MEAN WHY ARE THEY SO UNFAIR TO DADDY TRUMP! IT'S OBVIOUSLY AN ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY BECAUSE TRUMP IS BTFOING THE PEDOS!"

It was really pathetic

Also Trump actually was a pedo and just cut the taxes for all of the rich people who they thought he was BTFOing. LMFAO

What's he bitter about?
I thought the sanctions didn't have effects.

>Putin: Congratulations on July 4 Mr. Biden
>Biden: Wh-what? I never touched no 4 yr old named July. Listen here Jack it never happened.

Why would he congratulate such blatant violation of British empires teritorial indivisibilty?

ITT: children who don't understand global politics

Leaders make formal publicized "calls" to each other to celebrate their independence/founding days. It's a gesture of good will that maintains relations. Biden calls many countries every year to congratulate them.

This is just pootin being a little insecure manlet by breaking this relationship, which has been maintained every year even during the cold war.

what

youtu.be/sTwxHNVn944

Western media has been petty. Shows how little Western media thinks of its Western audience

I still can't believe the military didn't overthrow biden. Fuck we're in a bad place. Get armed and ready

>matriarchal gynocentric shitholes have a feminine demeanor

No fucking shit

They were whining in europe about nato meeting serving “Russian salad”. These are children not adults. Imagine giving them any power of forum.

dude you’re from another timeline

>global politics is acting like little girls and empty gestures
you mean jewish politics

You hit the fucking nail on the head.

My workplace has upped its female empoyee count recently and in less than 6 months its turned into a gossip fueled nightmare. They are all woke and are all hopeless in their own special way but they just keep going fucking things up more and more.

Everything is being dumbed down to make it more interesting to women.

2008 really was the clown world shift when CERN first fired up