The United States of America is the LAST Bastion of Resistance

America is the last bastion of resistance against the complete NWO take over of the earth. Don't let demoralization shills convince you otherwise, it is deliberate demoralization and well poisoning to erode the patriotism of American nationals. The world is at war, 5th Generational Warfare, and has been for some time. The primary method of warfare is informational, and psychological, with the delineation between previous wars and this one as the lack of differentiation between 'enemy combatants' and 'civilians'. That means everyone is a target, everyone is at war weather they realize it or not, it's a matter of whether one realizes it and acts on it.

The US is the last piece that needs to be pacified before the true global dominance can occur. Guns are a huge factor in and serve as a blockade against complete totalitarianism The US is the LAST STANDING REPUBLIC ON EARTH, GUNS SECURE THE REPUBLIC. It's why there's such a push to remove guns from the populace, economic collapse is coming, and the NWO will enact itself during the collapse, and it needs as FEW guns in the hands of an able and resilient militia as possible; however, the US will fissure and war with itself before that ever happens, states WILL secede, and if the FEDS push, there WILL be war. US civil war 2.0 is antithetical to the goals of the globalist NWO cabal, they need federal solidarity and control over states, not to give independent states more power and autonomy over themselves.

America is the last hope, hate the US all you want, but if America falls, the world falls, so as long as you recognize that what you hate welcomes the subservience and capitulation of your own selves and sovereignty.

For Globalism is to succeed, NATIONALISM must fall, hence PATRIOTISM and LOVE of one's own nation must be STAMPED OUT.

Attached: 1_nVWy_LS33dpL7Lo7J2tkWQ.jpg (1099x660, 231.99K)

LOL
LMAO EVEN

>The whore of babylon is the last bastion of resistance
Lol

True

Correct, it's why they're pushing degeneracy and gun control so hard, once the guns are gone the ZOG can exterminate the White Race with impunity.

The USA is the source of the cancer in the first place
The fact that they haven't completely crushed their own population yet doesn't change the fact that they've crushed us, and Europe, and Japan. Moscow was never the true enemy of the West, nor is Beijing; it's Washington, and has been since at least 1917.

>US
>not Germany
What is Marxism, Rothschilds, Illuminati, Frankfurt School and the Russian Revolution all have in common?

Degenerate materialism. Guess which deracinated and atomised "nation" has been foisting that very thing on us for almost a hundred years now?

You don't need guns when we outnumber them 20k to 1. They clearly need to learn this the hard way and its starting in NL again.

Netherlands is resisting globohomo more vigoriously right now than America has in many decades

haha
wow
kekeke
not the whore of babylon, the people therein. babylon has long continued since the days when jews stole the babylonian money magick.

the US is an aberration, it is a republic of many states, states that are unto themselves. no other nation on earth has achieved what the US has, you may mock the US, but all it takes is a small percentage of behemoth to enact powerful change. one million armed American patriots unravel the globalists, and one million is a vast underestimate. the feds shit their pants over state militias, Jan 6th is the new 9/11 and the worst terrorist attack on our nation . Washington D.C. and Ottawa Canada are under martial law type lockdowns with heavy police, federal, and military mobilization. the propaganda and response wouldn't be necessary if there wasn't a threat.

point me to a nation that can actually mount a resistance? point me to a nation with the foundation and resources, the rights and arms, and the patriotism, to push back against globalist marxist communist subversion of civilization? where is there one? because if it's not the US, then there's nothing.

worst case ontario, states secede, a light civil war breaks out with globalist communist federal response, feds get btfo'd, states that secede form a federation of states and maintain the republic.

Attached: Thomas-Trump-Lindbergh.png (1800x2350, 3.63M)

We don't feel very good about that. Most of us inherited it. But the fact of that matter is that here is where the war will be won or lost. That's what OP is trying to say. The US is the dragon's den. And the dragon is scared.

In fairness to the Americans, as much as I resent the fate of Canada I have to admit that the Confederates at least had the wherewithal to resist the Washington regime with force which is more than my countrymen ever did

I went to July 4th event in my town tonight. I should've taken pics of the crowd. It was the largest fucking non-white thing I've ever been a part of. I absolutely could not believe it. Hundreds upon hundreds of them. And you know maybe 10% of them actually like this country and the rest are just there to see a celebration with some bright colors and loud booms. Non-whites have zero desire to fight globohomo. They're an active part of it in this country and throughout the West. It benefits them. I don't see us fighting shit. Can't believe things still function somewhat well in my city. Whites won't do shit because of the groups that would give pushback against this shit they're already completely infiltrated by feds and if anything were to ever come from them the feds will just Waco them all to whatever degree is required. The least white this country has ever been and look at the state of it. Are we just supposed to march forward to a future of being hated minorities in our own country while things continuously deteriorate all around us?

I'd say England is desu, we were the only Western country to get rid of any covid mandates long before any other country. Don't forget you still need a vaccine to visit America

Best bait thread I've seen in DECADES.

Attached: _ (2).gif (300x169, 2.2M)

*whether

Turns out coughing all over each other every year is actually healthier than taking death shots. Who would have known.

got to respect those digits, but the USA isn't the source, the USA is the host, remove the host, the parasites find another host, and the root of the problem remains. what you see with the US is the result, a symptom, it's not the cause.

what's going on is that a certain semitic people are waging an ancient "holy war" on the nations of Amalak and Esau. Nazi Germany was Amalek, and the US is Esau as being a Christian founded nation. Today, the US is the modern nation of Amalek which the semites target to destroy as a holy enemy. The US and Germany going to war during WW2 was a sad case of brother turned against brother, but not everyone sided against the Germans in the states.

Attached: ford_jews.jpg (1300x1684, 199.43K)

>Moscow was never the true enemy of the West, nor is Beijing
>leaf flag
>chink
every single time.

Attached: chink it's all so tiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (190x266, 10.59K)