It's been more than 4 months where is my T-14 Armata?

It's been more than 4 months where is my T-14 Armata?

Attached: t14.jpg (634x397, 65.63K)

they'll send it in 2 more weeks

>Implying a nigger can afford $14 never mind $14million

Saving it for the real war

they already got destroyed

They are scared of the new German Panther

Ongoing war turned entire perception of tank role upside down, it will be outright redundant.
In short tanks do not engage in range of ATGM anymore and most of time employed like self-propelled artillery. There is literally no difference between newest most blinged tank you can find and t-62 for this role. Your man portable money laundering toys can't touch it, it can touch you just fine because it has fuck you precision due to drone fire correction, you can only take it out with direct artillery hit, which you need to land on thing that moves quite often.
Large casualties among armor only were happening for as long as command had no idea what they're doing because there was no proper war for decades, once they got an idea it turned into war where described doctrine results in attackers have 1/3 of defender losses despite it supposed to be the other way around.

They only have like a dozen prototypes and that's it, it never went into mass production so they don't have any to deploy

let me translate: we are too poor to build 2500 of them and we don't have own electronics production

I find it hilarious that russoboos were masturbating about muh autoloaderz 24/7 up to this point where most common russian autoloader, the carrousel type proved to be a massive weakspot for newest ATGMs, reliably catapulting turrets for dozens of meters

Attached: AAVcYFimeta.jpg (1100x618, 208.38K)

Underneath an inbound Javelin

Don't question or mention it.
TRUST Z PLAN.
2 more weeks, tops. This time for real.

Attached: 1649967781020.png (604x502, 78.79K)

That was the T-90M, not the Armata

>we didnt need Severodonetsk anyway

they are keeping the good shit in reserve in case NATO tries something

3 of them are sitting waiting for the next parade, the fourth broke suring parade

Tanks are obsolete in modern warfare when everyone and their grandmothers can destroy it

where is the Satan Beelzebulb Inverted Cross 6 nuke?

two more weeks until Russia starts using their secret real military.

probably on the drawing board.
the poor russians actually thought they can win a war in 30 seconds just by using 70 year old tanks.
amazing, really.

>wat is aps???