Funny how conservatives attack abortion because it's murder of babies...

Funny how conservatives attack abortion because it's murder of babies, but then they are ok with social murder of babies after they are out of the womb.

Attached: Nine Inch Tails.jpg (519x750, 117.35K)

The only way men can have equal rights to women when it comes to ending their child's life is to allow the choice until 9months after birth.

furries are just the worst

>the choice until 9months after birth
What the fuck are you talking about?

>social murder

Attached: 1654712219764.jpg (459x240, 12.36K)

So you are not pro-life?

>Helena
Damn this brings me back

jews rape kids

So does every nationality. It is regretable, but I'm nkt sure what it has to do with abortion?

If women get 9 months to choose then men get 9 months to choose. Equal rights are guaranteed under the 14th amendment.

Or you can become pregnant yourself

>social murder of babies
huh? are you so desperate for a dishonest equivalence you make up terms?

If rules are set in such a way that people have no choice but to starve, then what is it, but the murder by those who made the rules?

The Spartans would throw children off cliffs if they looked weak. Why shouldn't a man have the same choice as a women?

I love nine inch nails so much

jews rape kids

Because we are not spartans and sparta was stupid backwater shithole, like arcadia.

Well if men don't have a choice then women shouldn't have a choice either.

We should be able to kill furriers, because they are not really human.

Attached: 1656307860868.jpg (450x733, 92.08K)

But men can choose, if they can get pregnant

Women can fight back if they are stronger.

But neither man nor woman should get assaulted.

funny how leftists want the state to force everyone to take a vaccine but then complain when the state forces them to birth a child they got knocked up with.

Attached: 1651639465591.png (680x564, 179.79K)

Don't tell men what to do with their bodies. If they want to use their natural strength to overpower you that's just natural.

I didn't know that abortions were transmitable through the air

Kill all faggot furries, the problem will solve itself

Attached: 1656973970537.png (1280x743, 572.5K)

Then why don't you go eat some grass, if you like nature so much?

I think we should have laws that make men and women equal even though they aren't.

>If rules are set in such a way that people have no choice but to starve
maybe don't get pregnant unless you want it? this whole argument of
>muh republicans only care about not murdering babies but don't want to pay their whore mothers for birthing them
will always fall apart because babies don't appear spontaneously and randomly. women whore around without using any form of birth control, and instead directly jump to the most immoral solution to the problem they chose to have

I didn't know personal bodily autonomy separate from the state was conditional upon the specific instance you personally preferred. Evidently you miscalculated

Men are stronger than women, but we have laws that make it so we can't exploit that. Women have wombs and they have laws that let them exploit that.

Accidents happen
Rape sadly happen
Even if you are want to be oregbant,sone times pregnancy happens in such way that it will kill both mother and child, unless it is terminated.

Should a woman have a choice to try to have the baby even though it'll kill her and the baby? Lots of women would make that dumb choice. I think they should force an abortion in that case. Women don't think clearly when pregnant.

Rape accounts for 0.5% of abortions in the US.
>accidents
Oops I accidentally had unprotected sex silly me :3

then the births after those things can "sadly happen"

Don't you think a women should be forced to have an abortion if the pregnancy is going to kill her and the baby? Suicide is illegal.