TRUMP CONSIDERING ANNOUNCING 2024 RUN 'VERY SOON'

>Former President Donald Trump has privately told allies and aides in recent days that he is seriously considering announcing a 2024 presidential run as early as this summer, CBS News has learned.
cbsnews.com/news/trump-2024-presidential-campaign/

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE7xS3uPwlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So potential slam dunk democrat win in 2024, cool

Donald Trump got a taste of power. He will run for president every four years until he dies. He is going to be a perpetual thorn in the side of American politics for decades even after he is gone.

He'll win and start ww3 on day 1 for lulz. check it!

Attached: star.jpg (300x168, 10.09K)

Would be disastrous for the Republicans.
Ron De Santis is your man this time round.

I’m not gonna lie bros, Trump is pretty fucking cringe. We went from drain the swamp to shilling for vaccines and big pharma, to letting a dementia patient boot you ass out of the White House. Now he just tweets (sorry, TRUTHS) like a salty ex-gf, “this wouldn’t have happened if I was your president!”

>2024

Hahahaha.

unbelievably based

God speed DJ!
Don't try to fit in, make Alex Jones your press secretary this time

>surrenders the country to a communist DNC coup who rigged the election
>"Gosh what happened guys we need to Save America!"
The fucking audacity of this traitor...

Attached: Trump and Jeebus.jpg (612x899, 98.02K)

I saw a TikTok a few months back where the camera guy said "the 45th President of the United States" and Trump tees up a golf ball and says, "The 45th AND 47th President of the United States."

Of course we all know he instituted Martial Law as soon as he took the Oath (Hence the Military movements at his Inauguration) and that he's still the President of The Republic right now, but let's play along.

Can't wait to have you back DJT!!
#MAGA

Trump was murdered when he was rushed to the hospital in 2019

Trump was the best president ever.

LOL shut the fuck up you delusional Qtard simpleton.

the vax shit will sink him, he's been tone deaf and pimping the vax this whole time

More like someone who took the Oath 25+ years ago and knows the UCMJ and military customs like the back of his hand.

What's your background user? Talking shit on Any Forums?

So all this out of control inflation and fuel crisis and the situation in Ukraine is going on with Trump still in office? Wtf

Well, sometimes you have to show people. Biden STILL has a 40% APPROVAL rating. How?

ONE chance to wipe out the infestation and save our Republic. And I'm not even sure if it can be done. Not because Trump is lacking, but because of how far gone America was and is, and the overall state of Americans hearts and minds. I don't know. But I do my best to hold out hope.

Trump musta been hanging out with his Jew buds too much. Got that Chosen mindset engraved!

I believe more of a Warcraft Illidain's Mindset -

There are no Chosen Ones. Only we can save ourselves.

Doesn't that make more sense? No heroes gonna clean up after us - we have to clean ourselves?

You know who else took the Oath to protect America from domestic enemies?
Why it was the Commander-In-Chief himself.
And yet, he surrendered the nation to domestic enemies, like an Oath-breaking traitor.
When America was in her darkest moment of peril, the President himself bitched about it on Twitter, and took no action.
Now America is officially an unelected dictatorship, thanks to Trump's dereliction of duty.

Still is.

>Thread is immediately filled with shills
Looks like I'm voting for Donnie in two years

Do you realize what an insufferable fag you sound like.
>t. activedutyfag

You have a point, and I have brought this up many times. If, as CnC, he turned America and her Armed forces over to Biden, with the knowledge of HIS treachery that a President would have, then yes, Donald Trump is the greatest traitor of All Time. 100%.

BUT...Do you think he really did that? Have there been any clues as to if MAYBE Biden isn't REALLY the President?

So...Trump the GOAT President or Her greatest traitor? There is NO other option. I know where, and WHO, my money is on.

God Bless You Trump!!

Attached: BOSS.png (796x960, 1.14M)

In two weeks?

Attached: 1656841871612.png (332x420, 157.87K)

I could give a fuck what I sound like to you child. I was defending this nation when you were shitting your diapers. Besides, I only respect infantry, and even then, at least half of those ranks are pozzed.

You lack heart and valor, no matter what uniform you wear. You know that right?

youtube.com/watch?v=CE7xS3uPwlM

The chosen one!

When gas hits 10 dollars. Trump should just emerge in his space marine suit

Attached: 5c613ae22500004401c7b2d0.jpg (1910x1000, 132.89K)

Is Trump better than DeSantis?

He will run as an independent and split the republican vote

Nobody is splitting the republican vote sweet heart. This country is a one party state

>sometimes you have to show people
You brainwashed fool.
When the Clinton Foundation Contact Tracers drag you away to a FEMA "Quarantine" Camp in 2025, you'll be saying:
>Trump is actually SAVING us! It's much worse OUTSIDE the camps!
And then they'll bring you to a room with a guillotine, with some leftist commie faggot standing at the lever, and you'll say:
>Trust Sessions! Trust the plan! Trump is the Shadow President! WWG1W----
>*CHOP*

>Do you think he really did that?
Fuck yeah, he did. He talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk. He boasted about "draining the swamp" then proceeded to exclusively hire swamp creatures for the entire four years. His own White House staff refused to carry out his orders and he just LET IT HAPPEN. If he was actually man enough for the job, he would've sent them to Guantanamo Bay for seditious treason, or at least fired them. Hell, the draconian powers of the Patriot Act and National Defense Authorization Act gave him full legal authority to indefinitely incarcerate any person he wanted, for any reason. But no, he just let them get away with mutiny. And then the Operation Warp Speed bullshit... to this day, he won't admit that the clotshots harmed people and were a mistake. At the end, he allowed his own supporters to become political prisoners. He could have pardoned all of them, but no, he pardoned some Israeli mob boss and a murderous negro rapper instead. A final "fuck you" to America. Elderly people are being tortured in DC jails right now because the communist Biden administration wants to make examples of them.

Trump is a goddamned traitor and you're an idiot if you actually believe he's "secretly still the President".

Attached: image_2022-07-05_020223043.png (1988x1122, 3.16M)

Trump is better than anyone.

As far as the vax goes, if you couldn't figure out on your own in 2020-2022 that you were being fed a crock of shit and that big Pharma was not to be trusted and you lined up to get injected with some random sauce, well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Also worth noting that FAR more lefties and liberals took the shots and are super vaxxed and boosted than Trump's base and war is war. This is for ALL the marbles and everyone dies.