Based or Cringe

Semi anti Semitic libertarian nationalist.

Responsible for some based stunts by mainstream standards.

Based or Cringe?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q062ZS3H62I&t=446s
youtube.com/watch?v=ES3swYjaxWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you even care what we think?

Sam is based but not for his meme-y faggy shit.
I enjoy his videos about needing to learn a skill and the laughs he has about debt collection. Tells me he puts the character on but outside of that act he is pretty smart.

he's funny but also a narcissistic sociopath and everything funny/based about him is feigned and manufactured to make you like him so he can further manipulate you(in this case, continue to receive donations/revenue from gullible morons who actually buy his incel self help shtick and meta irony humor that is actually an outlet for him to be totally sincere in his hatred and soullessness but also be funny at the same time)

oh I forgot to add this is also very cringe.

Isn't libertarian nationalist an oxymoron

You mean asking fans to support him financially and offering advice that you are not forced to take?

No?
Are you retarded?

He believes in individuality and autonomy for people who already live in America, but doesn't want broke sharia law fags fucking up his country like the Germans

Hyde wars was based. PGL was fun, but it’s falling off hard.

Attached: 1626951633162.jpg (669x680, 115.67K)

who is this disgusting jew? and why does he keep posting pictures of himself

I don't get his approach or most of his humor. We're the same age. I just don't get him. That said, I just put on a recent podcast. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q062ZS3H62I&t=446s

no I mean manipulating retards and everyone around him for personal gain because he doesn't have a soul or feelings at all and therefore no compunction about tricking anyone that can be fooled. There's a reason the people that get closest to him hate him, and it's not because he is a poor misunderstood genius, it's because when people actually start to understand the exact kind of low cunning and exploitation that sam does on a regular basis, they want out.

This also happens to be extremely obvious to anyone that has ever witnessed something like this happen and has come to understand these kinds of people. Nothing about them is real, except for all the things that make a covert narcissist a uniquely awful person. That's all real.

Who tf got close to him to him and now has a problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=ES3swYjaxWI

the people who put him where he is professionally? Probably literally everyone that has ever been in his life? The dozens of people that publically speak out against and detest his behavior and blatant narcissism? idk take your pick man, it's clear you're deluded or an actual shill for this guy. Tell sam I said hi lol

Can you give me a link?

there's an autistic schizo that's compiled a massive amount of shit on sam that posts in every Any Forums thread if you want to get redpilled on how big of a faggot this retard is just make a few threads on there over the next couple weeks

Carl said the same thing. (I don't expect anyone to know who carl is)

A literal terrorist, who can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 19940B82-2067-4E3A-BB18-A6423A2EB767.jpg (640x783, 126.96K)

he's one of those eceleb shills who work for him
either way Sam's a kike pedo

Attached: 1526731801138.jpg (2500x1265, 707.82K)

Sam announces believes whatever the wind is blowing in the direction that will get him the most shekels/views/subs/etc.
IRL he's a liberal who doesn't want to be taxed. He's pro tranny too.

Attached: trannieslol.jpg (1478x1580, 813.87K)