As an attractive white man with a lot to offer...

As an attractive white man with a lot to offer, why would I want to deal with some 30 something white roastie who's been on the BBC carousel for the past 20 years and looking for a nice divorce settlement when I could have this?

Attached: 1656961656295.webm (864x480, 1.65M)

Maybe because most white women would never touch a black man and you know it as an attractive white man.

Woo, yet another thinly veiled racemixing thread.
Piss off kike, white women are way better than your bugs

Attached: 1656612752629.png (579x734, 1.09M)

If those are the only two options you have, then you aren’t an attractive white man with a lot to offer.

Why are you so obsessed with this Peter Pan on hrt??

looks nothing like peter pan.

You were posting the same crap yesterday, its almost like a pathological thing with you.
I've dated a Romanian girl in the 2010s, far more attractive than that.

i don't agree at all, either personality or looks wise

This is true, and why they have to push the prop so hard

Replicate or perish.
Why would you deal with a woman if you aren't gonna fully replicate anyway?
If it weren't for the fact that I need to replicate in order to exist as a lifeform, I might as well just simulate reproductive activity and get the whole experience without any of the drawbacks of having a woman, (of wich there are many)

He gets triggered by busty women.

Attached: 1641315078217.jpg (1080x1080, 164.57K)

not really triggered, i don't like them. What i get triggered by is kikes pushing racemixing

Subhuman Japniggers are not going to date you user. Sorry to say it, but asian women just aren't obsessed with white men unlike the west where asian women are insane for white guys.
Stick to your own race anyway.

If the OP features giant milkers, there you will find the triggered Romanian tranny

Attached: 1653432451971.png (768x1024, 975.05K)

tranny? ha
again, the racemixing propaganda pisses me off. quit the pilpul

sauce on this video?

for me, its Aika

Attached: 09913b9e5bdf38ee3a593cc94fcdb9f3.gif (350x545, 1.91M)

found it. it's called ZUKO-114

Stop liking asian girls, you sick fucks.

Attached: FQUopk8VIAI0A4n.jpg (768x512, 68.78K)

nao jinguji is my fav

Attached: nao.jpg (640x960, 191.06K)

Maybe you’re just a weak bitch who can’t get a white women while they can smell that on you. Lol, enjoy your bugs, beta male faggot.

Imagine the smell

That's true. At the same time, modern women have very little to offer while demanding quite a lot. And even though I can fulfill their demands, I don't really feel like going for it because they are just such a massive burden
>can't cook won't cook
>just causes a massive mess at your place whenever she stays over
>no hobbies, no interests, all she has to say is boring as shit
>but sadly she also wants to talk every waking minute and will assume you are thinking badly of her whenever there is even a minute of silence between you
>zero drive to do anything, will always tell you "if [unrealistic scenario], I would do [thing]" but never actually do anything
>relationship to her parents, especially her dad, likely to be strained
And so on and so forth.
At that point, what is actually my motivation to go for her? Sex is great and all, but I can also temporarily sate that urge by jacking off so it really isn't worth all the downsides that come along with it.
I could even deal with her being completely useless if she at least had some fucking hobbies to keep herself entertained instead of being a spiritual leech who will fucking bleach your soul with her perpetual inane chatter.

>When I could have a 40 year old chink that took even more black dicks but doesn't admit it
Yeah go for it retard.

>white

You wish chaim.

Kill yourself avatarfagging gypsy freak

The lack of cooking skill is really the deal-breaker. If I find out a woman can't cook, I stop talking to her.