TRUE SATANIC BLACK METAL

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Brenoritvrezorkre, Vzaéurvbtre, Nitberg, Susvourtre, Vlad Tepes, Grollteufel, Belathauzer, Gorduw, Tank Genocide, Vagézaryavtre, Corneus, and Vèrmyapre Kommando. You can listen to your Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off from the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

Attached: 1563011790527.jpg (675x900, 95.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzZ5ExtHczE
youtu.be/rpfqGj9w0oo
youtube.com/watch?v=mqnOSYgDvRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't cut yourself on that edge bro.

Damn, this time there was some real UG bands in this copypasta.

Attached: gestapo 666.jpg (254x198, 9.63K)

Thanks for sharing

What are some UG finnish bm bands?

u have to be over 18 to post here

reported

Attached: satan (2).jpg (365x472, 57.96K)

Cringemetal

Attached: 1607208609486.png (401x609, 187.67K)

BM still get cucked by Manowars „Bridge of Death“.

But I'm 49 years old

inherently

Attached: 1B8EB71E-90FF-467A-9D3F-29DA97682A68.jpg (500x500, 42.61K)

Cringe faggot azerbaijani antifa cuck metal

>boomer flip nigger
lol

Attached: 1619237726355.png (880x842, 434.35K)

You just named a bunch of LLN-bands. That said, those bands are some of the best in the genre. Especially Vlad Tepes and Vèrmyapre Kommando.

why do dune coons think they're european all of a sudden

Attached: cab8dab0cbff30a03eb7d56392dfb722.jpg (640x960, 114.39K)

the asian Czech dude is absolutely right.

Do people in the Philippines like manilla road?

Attached: 3C9EB780-B4B2-4991-867F-289F2AC28CD0.jpg (240x403, 57.97K)

Just LLN
Where's the moevot, fag?

I also mentioned Grollteufel. One of Andreas Bettinger's rare bm project, u can find the whole one and only demo on youtube but ignore the tranny flag lol.
Of course.

Rape yourself faggot

My favorite black metal bands are Burgundy, Weezer, and Dave Matthews Band.

Thread Theme: youtu.be/uzZ5ExtHczE

I only listened to their one album, Crystal Logic. The song The Ram is my favorite, the guitar solo is good and lasts for more almost one minute

That's cool but please name a track in this genre that is actually good

I don't mean
>well yeah I mean it sounds like it was recorded in a toilet on a phone with half the instruments in another room so you can only hear blast beats for 7 minutes but its really technical bro

I mean actually *good*

But so have to say that Sodoms first Album was great

You weren't kidding. Truly revolting.

Attached: how horrifying.png (1099x227, 181.12K)

Yes. I'm trying to find that for months. Only one song (Skull Fulk Of Sperms) shows before. But I searched yesterday and that shows up lol

The person who uploaded that Edited, added the tranny flag. There's no tranny flag for real and Andreas B. probably don't support trannies lol

Kek

A good troll desu

>lain is a trans the entire time

More actual Satanic Nazi Music not the faggoty fag music posted by op.
youtu.be/rpfqGj9w0oo

With respect, you need to first fully comprehend the nuanced tones and artistic genius of the band Nickelback before you even begin to talk to me about Wotanism or esoteric Hitlerism. You have embarrassed yourself OP, and have a long way to go with learning.

Don't worry, I'm familiar with B.S.o.D's stuff. Sadly this kind of music attracts autism like flies to a pile of shit. So degenerate shit like this is bound to happen.

don't put this faggy nonsense here

Mainstream UG - Satanic Warmaster, Clandestine Blaze, Horna, Goatmoon
Midtier UG - Diaboli, Circle of dawn
UG - Bloodhammer, Evil, Two Runes, Fatherland, Pervogoat

youtube.com/watch?v=mqnOSYgDvRo

Attached: 1618160418175.png (500x500, 35.23K)

Thanks fren
Kek
I'm not welcome there

fpbp
OP is the biggest faggot I have seen posting here today what a fucking goof. Phillipines too so either a pedo expat or a native smol stinking orangutan

Bad joke or artificial intelligence?

Seems like a bot to me.

i said this before and i'll say it again. That type of metal is for nobody but attention seeking faggots. Real metal is picrel

Attached: L M P.jpg (1000x787, 333.25K)