I unironically did a no call no show today

I unironically did a no call no show today.
I've never done that before and have a decent work ethic.
However, I literally could not stand the job anymore.
Supervisor would give me shit all the time over small/irrelevant things. Then, what really pissed me off, one day I was 2 minutes late, and he told me if I cant be on time I should be 30 minutes early.
He takes the job way too seriously, and it's one of the most soulless fake artificial jobs you can have (Security).
When they called during my shift start time, I just laid in bed and watch it ring. They tried calling again, and I just watched it ring.
They then did it again, and I just watched it ring.
On top of that, the pay setup is weird, for some reason I only get paid on the 10th and 25th, and even though I work overtime my checks only come out to about 1400, working 18 an hour. Which gets OBLITERATED fast with today's prices.
And I'm not even a materialistic person, I just buy food, gas, cigs..
So yeah, my life is basically over and I will probably be homeless soon.
But I told myself I will die before I become homeless, so technically I won't become homeless.
Another problem is though, I have JME (form of epilepsy), and I actually got injured a couple days ago because of it. Hit my head on cash register when paying for oil change.
Don't know what I'm going to do, no way I can afford health insurance. I got a prescription but it ran out, and I moved so I'm not under my dad's insurance anymore. So everything is fucked up now. Everything is just fucked up.
I don't even know what to think or do.
Considering trying to get NEETbux but I don't know if they'd accept me, since the JME episodes happen rather infrequently.
I'm just laying in bed right now, I can hear the loud fireworks outside, I'm just listening to them while I contemplate suicide.
If I do go it was nice knowing you guys, and Any Forums helped me feel a little less lonely sometimes.

Attached: FISTUI6XwAcgpoL.jpg (1024x691, 75.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TuJqUvBj4rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just find a better job bro. Lots of places hiring.

OK, keep me posted

Find your supervisors social media account, track down his family (mom or sister), go through their photos, do a cum tribute, send him the results of your jizz all over the phone and on their pics.

Blag the frequency and intensity of the episodes when applying for neetbux. You have medical evidence that you have the condition, they don’t know how frequently you have them. Worth a try, mate?

It's literally that easy faggot.

Maybe next time don't worry so much

Attached: 9c8t1nil1ia81[1].jpg (657x1030, 71.09K)

youtu.be/TuJqUvBj4rE

>Just stop caring dude, and be a soulless golem like the rest of us, enjoying the decline of the human spirit!

Fuck off, demon.

lmao this guy cares what other people thinks!

The only opinion I care about is between me and god. Fuck off heartless heathen, you only wish to stray others away from the flock so you can pounce upon them like wolves.

just tell them you were sick not that hard

>(...) stray others away from the flock (...)

What flock? The one that cheers whenever it brings itself closer to suicide?
Who are you to dictate my standards if you lack the essence of being a human? Something that apparently doesn't exist here, anyway.

>Considering trying to get NEETbux but I don't know if they'd accept me, since the JME episodes happen rather infrequently.

If you're already considering suicide then you could very well try that and see how it goes.
Heard it's mostly about having a "good lawyer" / "doctor" to fill in papers for you, aka being dishonest just so you have a better chance at being allowed to fuck off.

Based but don’t suicide. New all nigger Star Wars coming this year

What nonsense have you served before me? I've done nothing but encourage people in this thread to lower their worries and anxieties, and perhaps dare I say you've done nothing but disrupt and encourage anxiety ITT.

You should deeply examine your religious beliefs if this is how you choose to interface with the world, because I've offered nothing but kindness and solutions whilst you shout fire in our spiritual theater.

Attached: fetchimage[1].jpg (680x680, 303.64K)

>artificial job
>security

Someone is paying you money to provide them security, and you're not taking it serious?

Where did assistance for soon to be homeless go? I'm in a similar position user.

>Stop caring, that's all you have to do
>Faggot
>I care about something
>I care about something else
>I've done nothing but to encourage people in this thread to lower their worries and anxieties
I don't know if you're genuinely retarded or having a lulz.

having some lulz but also learn english you stupid frog
>The only opinion I care about is between me and god.

wow congratulations bro

Try and get a good night's sleep and tomorrow start again. You can start again every single day. You don't have to kill yourself. There is nothing to lose.
Not going to work is a show of strength, you are resisting. Keep looking for what you need, and one day you'll find what you want

I was in security and I feel bro. I just stopped going a month ago. I told myself I’m done working jobs I hate, so note I work for a video game testing company. It’s only $15 an hour vs $23 I was getting, but I’m happier. You can try those app doctor things for prescriptions maybe.