War breaking out femkeks vs troons

twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1543979948611981313
This shit is a goldmine

Attached: femkeksvstroons .png (752x486, 56.84K)

How do we redpill feminists

Attached: floyd matrix.jpg (953x1024, 127.46K)

Haahhahaahhaahahahahhaahhahahhaahahahshahhaahhaahahhaahahhahahaahahahah

I refer to them either as “walking vaginas” or “non-mobile vaginas”. It’s politically correct since you are being inclusive of both trans and the handicap.

Females get really upset if you pick trannies over them.

Most women secretly hate troons. They were pandering to them out of pity but the moment the troons get confidence shit goes the other direction. I know from experience I pit the women in my team against the token tranny constantly to make them mad, it's hilarious.

Globohomo battles

Attached: tumblr_284784fb635058cab34868267b7ddd1c_9d5cf165_400.gif (390x234, 246.08K)

No need, just let them fight. Its inevitable at this point

>every human on Earth owes you

Knowing that both sides have the same level of delusional sense of entitlement, it makes me sick to even consider siding with either of them.

My wife told me that my cousin’s wife posted online about boycotting the 4th for Women’s rights. I logged into kikebook for the first time in a decade to tell her that phrase was trans exclusionary. She tried defending the phrase “women’s rights” before deleting everything because she didn’t want her work to fire her for offending trannies. Liberal women have painted themselves into this corner and it’s hilarious to see them squirm.

Fan the flames. Fan the flames.

Attached: 1565879279229.png (693x601, 246.8K)

related proof, also your cousins wife is getting redpilled try and observe how that goes. I bet it's interesting.

Attached: I_torture_NPCs.jpg (1734x682, 246.76K)

Same way you stop an avalanche; you don't.

Attached: NGMI.png (660x1000, 924.75K)

I work with an all-woman staff doing healtcare. Well, there's like one other dude. We have trannies come through and the women are nice to their face but they hate them. I'm kind of happy I've been there long enough they let me in on their burning hatred.

Yeah pretty much

>Every human on earth owes you!
says it all, really, lmfao

The weak should fear the strong and these cunts need a good face-slapping by reality's dick.

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1653026494824.gif (375x304, 871.96K)

show vegana

shut up HOLE. you are called what you really are: a front HOLE. protect yourself HOLE from the mentally ill men in wigs.

i cannot articulate how hard i am laughing reading this

Bump