Tattoos, are, not, cute

Tattoos, are, not, cute.
That simple.

Attached: Yuuko-Aioi-anime-32521933-627-283-3169847707.jpg (627x283, 31.64K)

I have a 14 tattoo om my right cheek and 88 tattoo on my left

I really try hard not to judge someone for having tattoos.

It’s impossible.

Cus they're lolably lame.

They aren't. They really are tramp stamps.

Human women aren't cute.

Attached: EWnWOXkU0AEyOR6.jpg (1002x1209, 230.87K)

Nope. Some rose patterns on outer thighs look pretty good. Vast majority are shit though

Your 2-d furry waifu will never be real, and if she was she wouldn't want YOU.

The girl you like thinks my tattoos are cute

It's true. I find them to be a negative. Any woman with one or a removed one I can spot loses beauty points.

Specifically mean this shit. Or even a bit lower. Looks good.

Attached: 1630362981.jpg (994x1548, 324.4K)

No it doesn't degen.

Wrong.

Attached: 161485569256.jpg (1024x545, 83.62K)

I hate how every single women has a tattoo now. Even the trad looking ones will have some small one on their ankle or somewhere hidden.
It is a mental illness.

Sorry, not really. Too me it makes people seem irresponsible and messy.

It is truly a mistake to think that people want to see your tattoos. Let alone get one when you have none.

>then tattoo looks pussy if its just one small one
>then you have to get more
>then more look bad
>then you have to get them removed

Tattoos are gross, and any of them no matter how small ruin women for me.

Unless it's your mom's name

I vaguely understand for someone who has passed, but its still not worth it to ruin the largest organ your body has, your skin.

>Not worth to ruin that largest organ your body has
Are you new here? You can't possibly even put that in the top 100 of things to worry about. Perhaps not even the top 1000. Remaining pure for God, is that it? Which God? Different religions see different things at their moment of death. From data on near death experiences, christians usually see angels and a light, native Americans see a lady in a lake, the Japs see a boat, etc etc. All different based on beliefs. Imagine believing ink on skin is worth worrying about. For the record I don't have tats. Can't think of a design worth getting.

I used to feel that way when I didn't have sex. You will probably end up developing and expanding your tastes

It's societal values, and degeneracy. Learn to understand the difference between valuing your life and your culture, and throwing away traditional values as if they are meaningless. You sound like an angry child who wants to rebel against their parents, it is not the worlds fault that you hate God, but it is your fault.

Not all of us need to have sex with random sluts to feel successful, nor do we need the ego boost. Genuinely sex with a traditional girl is much more sweet, rewarding and wholesome. Climb out of hell thru goodness, tradition and faith.