Robert Crimo Archive

I have an archive on my website. Send me all the photos and videos you've got through twitter @DesantisCock.
footmodeling.xyz/archive/robert_crimo_archive.html

Attached: robert_crimo_sunglasses.jpg (960x960, 68.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~beadlex
soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can't even look at my screen. it's glowing so bright. i won't teach you how to perform this task but it is about 180 degrees off from how you are doing it.

This glows brighter than the sun

Ayo his drip is fire fr no cap

Attached: mulattopepe.jpg (600x777, 125.37K)

...on god

I found this photo of him on twitter, but I'm not sure if it's real.

Attached: robert_crimo_pepe.jpg (1080x1030, 96.08K)

bra FR NO CAP NO CAP let me know how you find those extremely limited rifles. NBD i do it on the daily out on the town riflin' for those yeezy slides but this high capacity rifle be like SHEEEESH.

stupid fucking faggot agencies haven't even figured out millennials and now they have millions of dipshit zoomers flooding in.

government was meant to learn slow and they are reaping the consequences. LITERALLY everything moves faster than them and that was the reason for the founders to build safeguards.

this shit is catching up with them.

fuckin glowies everywhere, you think any of us are stupid enough to click that link? I swear you glowies don't use your fuckin head man

This guy or whatever he is doesn't even look possible. I expect the next shooter to be an actual clown.

i found a pic of him getting teabagged by a tranny

the three letter agencies are so fucking out of touch and invested in trannies and they think that is how like 95% of how society operates that you will see some cross dresser in borderline clown makeup shooting a bunch of children so they can ban guns and guns will be the main topic of interest.

if you work for the FBI or CIA or some jewish NGO you should just fucking neck yourself. you've accelerated retard descent faster than anyone could have ever possibly imagined, your job is now irrelevant. there are 180 soldiers doing your bidding with their impacted, retard thoughts.

It's an archive on my foot fetish website, user.

Found his rateyourmusic account:
rateyourmusic.com/~beadlex

It sucks that you have to have an account to view it. Take a few screenshots for us, user.

Post some screenshots of his music so we can judge it

Attached: large__2_-3587.jpg (320x320, 57.06K)

He made 2 accounts to give his album 5 stars

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_165426.png (720x754, 60.88K)

Reviews

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_165323.png (720x1304, 220.18K)

Discography

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_165308.png (720x1210, 215.81K)

Download all his songs and post them on Google Drive for us to archive.

damn that's low effort

i wouldn't expect a non native english speaker to truly grasp Awakes lyrical genius

You can find it and download it on soulseek. Just search up "Awake The Rapper" and you'll get multiple results that will let you download multiple albums
soulseekqt.net/news/node/1