Is Quebecois sovereignty more likely than Albertan?

Is Quebecois sovereignty more likely than Albertan?

The Quebecois actually have history, culture, and legal precedent to legitimize an independence movement. What does Alberta have? Oil?

Attached: B055AA28-9DA8-42AB-A5EA-3089DF5C86B1.jpg (480x800, 113.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/texas-gop-pushing-referendum-decide-054117744.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADPAPZ6TlC9IpDBBvhFbcXgZphdGjX07xk7f3b0MOMiGcYKvb7xB-6EtXihzjbrAAQMXD2A7Hpw8osyjwlAxcsxeVYNxvJVsZjCqCHQ3-8jUQv1iakYiJp513ghDea6-3UhkJVfkQ6zpM7GjqmT2HQ2qrbY2ycn8FLgKcxqVRVnJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What does Alberta have? Oil?
Oil and ugly women.

Is this based?

They had their chance and blew it. When Alberta seperates, there will mass seething from Quebec.

Is Albertan independence realistic?

To an American that sounds like someone from Kansas claiming Kansas independence.

It is realistic because we have a growing independence movement with a history and a growing feeling of alienation. Canada is not nearly as united S one might think. At confederation there was much talk of the western colonies becoming states and we don't have the tradition of loyalism like the east has. That's not to say Alberta isn't loyal, it always has been, but since Canada is no longer British, what are we loyal to? Snide torontonians?

For the sake of the rest of Canada, hopefully Quebec leaves

How about economic self-sufficiency and work ethic? Thanks for speaking the language of your conquerors, Pierre. Now fuck off back to Any Forums.fr

Attached: Plains_of_Abraham.jpg (575x461, 213.79K)

When Canada was confederated, in order to keep the colonies British, it was arranged in such a way that the west would feed the east and thereby the British Empire. That system has remained except now it just feeds Quebec. If you're a right thinking westerner, why in the fuck would you go along with such cuckoldery. Frankly we'd be better off as a state feeding Washington yet reaping the benefits of the massive American economy, including superior health care. North South trade always made more sense anyways.

Our separatist politicians are as useless as american conservatives.
NO.

It's like if Kansas was the most productive state in the union and Washington had no effective senate and rigged things to deliver huge amounts of gibs to California and New York to pursue bullshit decadent IDpol and arts projects, without proper representation or accountability.

I guess it's a lot like Texas would be treated if there was no effective senate in Washington. We have a distinct culture of rugged individualism, hard work, western hospitality. And we've more than paid our way. Even when we go into severe recession and hard times the formula (which Ottawa will not reveal) for determining interprovincial equalization does not support us. The political math convenient for Ottawa politicians to buy off Quebec with the fruits of our resources and labour without an effective senate in Canada. We want to go where we will be fairly taxed and fairly represented and we have a shitload of oil and hard working asskickers to bring with us.

Alberta doesn't just have oil. Timber, minerals, coal, gas. Youngest, most skilled Canadians. Leader in honey bee research and other agricultural research. Leader in cancer research. While the east is old and moribund. Quebec is similar in some regards but they benefit from massive amounts of government patronage. Ontario would love to bring us down a notch,as envious as they are. Oil was like 15% of our economy last I checked a couple years ago.

>what does alberta have
balls

Based Spaniard gets it

Attached: Spaniard_Punch.png (629x780, 24.8K)

SPANISH BVLL

Native Albertan expat here. We gain literally nothing from being in Canada. We face extreme restrictions with drilling, and give more than 60 billion in equalization payments. Then we're denounced for being too white and christian. Good riddance, canada

Attached: Snapchat-150202207.jpg (1472x3091, 1.1M)

I'm actually from Texas. We are working on it.

news.yahoo.com/texas-gop-pushing-referendum-decide-054117744.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADPAPZ6TlC9IpDBBvhFbcXgZphdGjX07xk7f3b0MOMiGcYKvb7xB-6EtXihzjbrAAQMXD2A7Hpw8osyjwlAxcsxeVYNxvJVsZjCqCHQ3-8jUQv1iakYiJp513ghDea6-3UhkJVfkQ6zpM7GjqmT2HQ2qrbY2ycn8FLgKcxqVRVnJ

We also throw them at one another
>prairie oysters

Good. No more associating with those that would disrespect, cheat and lie to our homeland and kin. Isn't there something where when Texas joined the union, the deal included some kind of standing option for you to split into 5 states if/when you choose?

nope Quebec is Ontarios Boipucci they like it that way.
>no senpai don't make me curfew and vaxpass my populace first!! oh okay I will just for you uwu

Did you leave for Poland permanently, Berta user? How is life as in Poland compared to here? Citizenship?

I knew some peeps up in Quebec. It was draconian what the Canadian government was doing to them. How they did not rise up in open rebellion is amazing to me.

It was their gay provincial government that imposed most of the measures. Quebequeers talk a big game about having the rebellious french blood, but they are decadent, weak pussies that will do whatever globohomo politicans tell them to do as long as there's plenty of gibs so that they don't have to work. Lazy, cowardly cucks.

No doubt the Anglos in Montreal pushed for it.

How such a small minority has such an unproportionate amount of influence is ridiculous.