NEW PIC OF 4TH JULY SHOOTER AIRED

Another Any Forumscel. White, manlet, scrawny and propagandized/groomed by Any Forums. What else?

Why does Any Forums love to groom shooters?

Attached: 1656974159222.jpg (900x1200, 125.39K)

Blac bloc

It's always the chuds behind every shooting. Why are you surprised?

Attached: 1656467728327.jpg (1528x1528, 234.27K)

>why does Any Forums?
>why do x do y?
>Any Forums BTFO
Fields

someone I know recorded him at a trump rally dressed as waldo saying 4 more years lmao

he's so tiny

He kinda looks like that little zoomer spic on sam hyde’s crew bicflame

I wonder if his mom starved him

>white
thats a spic. soulless brown eyes are a dead giveaway.

Yeah, pol totally groomed someone to shoot random people at an independence day parade because . . . well, just because.

his face looks photoshopped on.

Alcohol damaged.

looks like an antifag member

You know damn well there is Nazi propaganda around every corner and calls to genocide "s*itskins" for your wet dream ethnostate.

these fucking clones gmo humans which all have the same father. just demon spawns.

Shouldn't you be out gathering sticks before winter?

Attached: 1657001503910.jpg (685x822, 90.9K)

no manifesto yet?
fucking dumbass niggers

>jews
>white

Attached: 1657002565778.png (826x438, 604.39K)

Why does anyone think he was on Any Forums ? Shooting up an Independence Day parade (plus red rose tattoos, power fist pics, leftist tweets)... pretty obvious he was a commie swine.

Sure they did.

Nazis wanted to expel Jews from their country. It was never a war on blacks, asians, etc. If pol is Nazi then they are anti-Semitic first and foremost. Please explain to me why Jews aren't being targeted by these so-called Nazis.

it's not new i saw this one about 8 hours ago

And a lot of infiltrators from commie groups went to Trump rallies dressed as "supporters" I figure he was one of those

with those booba?

He doesn't look like a chud this time.

he looks like tommy lee

Lefty Revenge for not saving the Jews sooner, based. Nobody goes to a trump rally in a where's waldo costum with a serious conviction

His steam is one of these

Attached: goqXSQT[1].png (1007x1625, 674.23K)

>tattoos again
Should tattoos be banned? yet another proof that tattoos are a sign of mental illness and criminal behavior. All criminals have tattoos

>nooooo but but i have a tattoo and i m still not a murderer!!!!
shut up you have dirty hands too. You support abortion, take drugs, groom kids etc

Attached: the_village_adrian_brody.jpg (700x465, 38.83K)

>Why does Any Forums love to groom shooters?
When they push this hard with messaging, you know it's a falseflag, like uvalde. Wonder how long the cops waited outside this time to maximize the body count.

>piglike
where the fuck is bald

Clown feet.

Dudes dressed in black bloc with a rose tattoo on his next, and shot up people at a 4th of July parade.
No one is falling for your gaslighting