Should women be forced to wear dispers. Women act like infants, constantly need to use the restroom...

Should women be forced to wear dispers. Women act like infants, constantly need to use the restroom, and would eliminate tampons.
Public Restrooms should only be for white men

Attached: 79643_1_468.jpg (291x214, 9.36K)

You’re disgusting pervert and probably a tranny kys

a thread died for this

i love women

yes, and shouldnt be drafted, nor able to vote, nor fight on the front lines

fag

OP needs to get laid.

Attached: latinas-make-me-coom.jpg (679x355, 68.34K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it, and vote

all adult women should be in a conservatorship like Britney Spears was, until they are given away for marriage

Bride price now

“I, (Bride), take thee, (Groom), to be my wedded Husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health; to love, cherish, and to OBEY, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

Napoleon Bonaparte Quote
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

>Should women be forced to wear dispers.
they already do
they are called "panty liners", because their disgusting biohole oozes slime and goop all day long, and they also piss a tiny bit on occasion because as you said, they are infants

No one's going to be forced into your fetish you sick fuck

Yes.

Or pay taxes

No.

Maybe erotic scent evolved to fight against the piss and shit

Your mother should have thrown you in the Pärnu.

Attached: 1634566157083.jpg (250x261, 18.15K)

Why do you keep making these fucking threads

Only if I get to suck em clean

>dispers

uh oh stinky

Attached: 1644975868983.jpg (720x452, 67.28K)

>1 post by this ID

Jannies think this thread belongs here.

>Diapers

What the hell does that have to do with her feet? Freak.

>Public Restrooms should only be for white men
we have to build some restrooms for wahmen and poc too