Glownigger Therapy Session

Dr. Docanon is here to see you.

So you wanted to work for the Jews? You wanted to do your part in ruining the world? All for just a little bit of chump change. How does this really make you feel? Through monitoring the people who are rightly angered, have you not been educated even in the slightest? Don't worry, I won't tell your boss. This is a no judgment zone. Tell us how you feel, fed.

Attached: there is help.png (427x400, 69.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Inspector_Norf:1/Eternal:5e7
youtube.com/watch?v=AD6V9GNvVhc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkgFfDkt471WvjPNrswaGkfvKf2MwwRVO
youtube.com/watch?v=nRmT4LV6mmE&list=PLkgFfDkt471WvjPNrswaGkfvKf2MwwRVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking niggers glow in the dark

Attached: Glownigger.png (660x1000, 942.52K)

odysee.com/@Inspector_Norf:1/Eternal:5e7
youtube.com/watch?v=AD6V9GNvVhc

Not a bad sounding song. I wish the lyrics weren't about a stupid videogame.

well, yeah i tend to agree, but i think on the surface they can awaken a fight spirt, as opposed to capitulate one.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkgFfDkt471WvjPNrswaGkfvKf2MwwRVO
try this

That usually isn't my type, but I'll see if there is something I like out of it while I work this week.

>not your type
lmao, are you fucking kidding me? bro, do you even realize the level of genius that went into making this music?

I'm not saying making something like this doesn't require talent or dedication but a majority of this genre sound like farts and throat clears.

fair enough, do your thing, but please listen to one of these in their entirety before passing a judgment. this shit is insanely good

Give me your favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRmT4LV6mmE&list=PLkgFfDkt471WvjPNrswaGkfvKf2MwwRVO
the first one is insanely good, i am going to keep going deeper, but to ignore this clear brilliance is just self deprivation

Okay, I'll give that one a play but you're talking it up a little too much I think.

fine, nobody cares retard

most of their IPs are based in China so they can't post sorry user

Sounds like something a fed would say. What else you got to say?

that i fucked your mom last night kike

Attached: totally tru.png (650x575, 351.54K)

She's in hell. Did you blow Satan while you were there too or just my father?

i'm not a jew so i don't blow Satan sorry user

why are there so many fake housing ads in the united states? why are there so many fake job ads? why dont poeople ever respond? i am supposed to receive an evaluation for college credit and the female just didnt respond to the email. how is this acceptable? she just pretend im not worthy of a response?

>please let me know some times work for you
>let her know
never hear again

can someone explain how this is even remotely acceptable?

I want to talk about mandating vaccinations for FBI and CIA agents. I want to see them spend their pensions in Hell.

Attached: AZworking.webm (456x720, 1.7M)

EAE

do people even do anything anymore?

You're coming off as a kike, kike.

It is becoming more common place. Same with employer interviews.

thank you. i expected more from a college, but i will lower my standards since answering an email is apparently too hard. i was talking to someone administering a test for math competency, and she literally said she was "scared to read 1984." we are fucked

Yeah... that's fucked.

>my brothers read it and it sounded dystopian so i didnt want to read it
>short manlet haircut
>salary and pension on tax dollar
>working with diversity hire who obviously has disdain for whites
>no geometry classes at all
we are so fucked it isnt even funny