Absolutely based

Attached: F2A2E8B7-D841-41B0-BB8B-0613725D0AC2.jpg (645x999, 89.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he could do better

You will never be a woman, OP, because you have no womb, just a festering axe wound, so I wouldn't worry about any of this if I were you.

Attached: 4260EF7C-DCDD-4B2F-B27F-FC4737013CBE.png (476x594, 670.34K)

Chads are actually the biggest pussy worshipers.

Attached: chad to tranny 3.jpg (3464x3464, 749.27K)

Holy fuck I thought this was a 30 year old oh my god how do you age that badly

Its called autogynephilia

Imagine thinking that twink is a Chad. If I can give you permanent brain damage in a fight you're not a chad

I could give you permanent brain damage and I've never fought a day in my life.

I'm not saying you aren't strong, my australian friend, I'm just saying that's a dumb metric. Also the faggot on the left would be a hit with zoomer girls, 100%.

With abortions to be a felony, all women should get another one.

Attached: men vs women.jpg (721x317, 65.27K)

why do rich kids need abortions?

Nobody cares about your BJJ, whores prefer someone who is tall over someone who can fight. Remember, we live in a fake and gay society, where actual skills don't matter.

Attached: manlet throws lanklet.webm (256x480, 313.39K)

I have those exact shorts. They're super cheap on Amazon but the quality is about as shit as you'd imagine. Inb4 tits just giving the trannies around here some advice, don't do it

powerful & inspirational

lets all join in murdering american babies!
For Moloch! Slava Satanas!

Just imagine the greatness american culture has achieved:

> Nigger riots
> Chopping dicks & tits off
> LGBTHIV
> Endless abortions

Truly "Gods nation" lmao

Attached: 38287642-598F-4B53-8177-6B74A3252D98.gif (358x268, 1.25M)

Redpill me on women flipping the bird, with thumbs out.

Attached: middle-finger-thumb-stick-out.jpg (206x233, 32.66K)

Reminder that abortion is satanic child sacrifice.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657003994190.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

lanklet locking up with a stocklet... bad choice... long arms are for striking....

Racist

>squishy faced dago bitch
tits are already sagging lol

Imagine being that young and having such saggy ass tits kek. She really does look like your average trailer trash

>Reminder that abortion is satanic child sacrifice.
Indeed. But that also means that poorfags (= 99% in 2k22) should live as eunuchs till their 50s. I am doing it myself, but I can understand those who refuse it.
No matter how educated and hard-working you are, you must rent a shared appartment and count every penny, while Mr.Shekelberg buys another yacht for his dog. This system has to die.

Attached: two headlines rich and poor.jpg (1200x1035, 132.71K)

>fuck scotus

seems like a bad idea now that abortion is illegal or whatever.

She wants the big black SCOTUS SCROTUS.

Attached: image_2022-07-05_010158194.png (2048x2048, 1.61M)