Remember goyim, get the vaccine. Peace and love to you all

>remember goyim, get the vaccine. Peace and love to you all.

Attached: C113F063-2826-4869-8E85-C09D797FC092.jpg (640x640, 72.63K)

Why is he such a brainlet?

He's a kike who wants the goyim to die. Simple as.

>IQ of Uncle Ted
>or
>Ukrainian Jew
pic one cause he can't be both

Attached: 1654481188640.jpg (640x480, 36.8K)

I refuse to believe people actually listen to his podcast. Potatoes have more charisma and insight.

Attached: 1424352839659.jpg (400x400, 25.07K)

I hate this kike

Shalom, shalom.

But being a member gives him access to a lot of interesting guests.

He has interesting guests on.

I'm sure he's intelligent in some way (math, programming) but it's hard to believe he has much genuine understanding.

This guys is so strange. I mean he is some sort of AI scientist and gets all these highly influential quests on his podcast, but when he himself talks he seems like a below average intelligence retard? Is this guy smart or what?

Attached: 8pqle.jpg (611x721, 43.79K)

Nigger cuck

When did podcasting become famous? Literally the gayest and cringiest hobbies of modern men. Listening to two money making faggots talk while you donate more money because you get a hard on.

most people good at talking dont have that much going on behind the eyes, ie politicians, joe rogan, cnn hosts, etc.

Based opinion.

His cover of comfortably numb was trash..he maut have just learnes from a horrible tab and never actually listened to the song. Horrible touch...and hes been deleting all the criticising comments on it for years.

Also someone needs to post the rundown on how hes a tesla shill and pseud grifter

the thing about his podcast is that outside general introduction of his guest the presence of Lex is entirely unnecessary
I just wanna hear his guests ramble but whenever that retard raises his voice I'm instantly like
>shut up, shut up, let the guy speak, stop with your brainlet cookie cutter questions

He's open to ideas. I feel like he has no point of view on life and he seems to be pretty understanding of different perspectives.

>Although the vaccine protects against the more serious risks of the virus, it is still possible to contract Covid even if you have both jabs and a booster shot.

>The mild nature of the symptoms makes it hard for people to distinguish the virus from a common cold.

What's the serious risks? Being over 90 years old?

I want to know how he gets his guests.
He is a great moderator. He can guide two people into some pretty interesting conversations

thats a reason why covid was so "potent" and monkepox will just fade into obscurity
covid had very vague symptoms many of which mimicked cold, most common illness in western world
monkeypox is synonymous with very overt symptoms which so far simply aren't happening

Just remember every time this tool says he grew up in the Soviet Union that shit collapsed when he was three years old

some of his guests are interesting. I think he's too much into spirituality for my liking.