4th of July Mass Shooting General

post info if ya got it

Attached: image_2022-07-04_232020058.png (647x642, 321.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piggies get smoked.

Thats just Philly for you. Its a shithole. More at 11

based and rational

How many mass shootings we got so far today?

what gun was used?

Do you niggers ever get bored with news of more nigger americans getting shot and killed by "muh a2 guns" lol?

So fucking droll.

two biggies

Not enough

Attached: 5590C66D-111E-4388-9A20-413D5B4A93E3.jpg (1024x639, 68.3K)

I hope you’re a teenager

Attached: 09722BFB-7B43-477F-AB36-79EFE77DFCC9.jpg (541x486, 76.12K)

Are you talking about Highland and Copenhagen?

>Copenhagen
Oh yeah, what's up with that anyway?

Depends if any of the gang violence gets reported. Sometimes it never makes it to the news wire. Funerals get shot up all the time surprisingly.

Niggers shoot themselves every weekend totaling 50 kills per weekend in Shitcago. I sleep.

FBI asset commie/tranny kills and injures 6 people. Real shit

Attached: 1656973965836.jpg (800x800, 311.93K)

There are rather daily gang shootings of gangs shooting other gangs. It's fucking pathetic that, instead of helping out these groups, or preventing these groups from continuing, they use the stats to make it seem like there's mass shootings akin to a crazy person losing their mind daily.

Haven't seen people talk about it much because Highland had a much sexier bodycount

Let's be honest: Is there a more fitting way to celebrate America than running away from gunfire? I don't think so. Happy 4th everybody.

>a more fitting way to celebrate America than running away
SHOOTING BACK

Attached: 1610988921771.jpg (512x512, 63.24K)

Hell yeah
youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic

I love seeing headlines on my work computer news feed from NBC/ABC/CBS titled MASS SHOOTINGS KILL 20 INJURE 50 OVER WEEKEND that pop up every Monday. Not mentioning its gangbangers shooting each other in 99% of the cases. Normies assume this is madmen shooting up a school each time and not the actual cause which is gang shootings done in Democrat controlled areas with the highest amounts of gun control.

Something about the gun culture there is broken
Play around a bit with legislation and see what works
21+, background checks, waiting periods, mandatory training
A bit more accountability now prevents a backslide later, because you got to get this shit under control

Hope they died.

I too am a Ukraine tourist.

I think Californias 10 round mag limits are effective at stopping maniacs from dumping 20 rounds into a crowd but that might be too radical for some people.

something about american culture is broken, fuck off retard
>background checks
>waiting periods
>21+
Illinois already has some of the strictest laws in the country.

Only a cross-boarder
Sure

>inb4 thread gets moved to Any Forums or pruned altogether
Also, these six digit captchas are bullshit

Attached: abandon thread.png (540x1227, 735.93K)

>six
But it's 5 for me?

>pigs getting shot
shame its just two

Attached: 1645770259036.png (800x639, 200.54K)

You faggots don’t belong here. Fuck off and kill yourselves

Based. Fuck patriotic amerimutts.

That wasn't REAL gun control. REAL gun control has never been tried.

If you can't entertain the idea of measures to reduce mass shootings on your terms, while they continue to intensify, the resolution might not be on your terms

Jannies do your fucking job

disband the glownigger agencies and these shootings evaporate. more guns laws will do precisely fuckall. murder is already illegal yet whoops it still happens.

I got a six digit one earlier today.

But what does a life for a life mean when you can get a 6 for 1 deal?
I'd say, hang the fucker and let it ring out across the nation
I actually do not care exactly how the US gets the mass shooting under control, only it seems a pandora's box of socially alienated male shooters climbed out under a rock to start shit

Fundamentally, the second amendment and political discussions regarding what is the most beneficial compromise are ultimately irrelevant in regards to the gun control. The simple fact is that all men have a right to defend themselves and it reasons that if one has the right to defend themselves, then they must also have the right to the means to defend themselves; restrictions on any means which could thus be utilized for self defense are thus fundamentally a violation of their right to self defense as you are limiting their ability to do so.
Thus even if background checks, licenses, red flag laws, etc were to have an impact upon gun violence, this would be irrelevant as they would still by nature be the violation of one's rights. It seems apt that today is the fourth of July as this countries greatness stems from it's historic legacy of respecting the individual's rights, in particular respecting those rights which have been forsaken by other states.

the solution is to stop sensationalizing them and let everyone carry and allow them to defend themselves, now fuck off nigger tourist

this is bait, you know none of this stuff would realistically do anything. we've been doing gun control for a hundred years and it only gets worse

Nah dude. It's really easy to get 30 round mags, it's just against the law. Mass shooters aren't affected by most gun control since they don't care about going to prison. Gun control only affects people who follow the law.

mass murders happen constantly even in nogunz countries, they just use other weapons. really sick of people insisting that this next piece of gun control will be the one that finally stops people from killing each other. try something new

Yeah, the media being obsessed with these things and immediately making these people famous and showing everyone their faces and political ideologies is... maybe not the best way to discourage it from happening, lmao.

You don’t give one toss about life. You only want control. Fuck off

Nice try, but it's actually a BASED Russia where guns are a banned.

>Something about the gun culture there is broken
Yes, you should move to Venezuela then, commie troon.

I can entertain the idea of you moving to a nogunz shithole, that would solve all of your problems.

Nationalist Germany had Gun rights for Whites only under Hitler. The 2nd amendment is shit compared to this

Why does this keep happening?

I believe it's because Covid lockdowns did a number on people's sanity

The world is going to shit. Young people feel completely powerless and fucked over. We have lityle hope for the future, and a lot of hatred.
It also doesn't help that the media treats every mass murderer like a celebrity.

ok tourist

Disclaimer: I grew up white trash. There was a heavy 1% biker club presence where I grew up. Whenever a 1%er died, club members were required to travel from all over and attend the funeral, creating a big fat soft target for rival clubs to hit. I remember seeing local PD/deputies on several occasions standing around, pulling funeral security, armed with shotguns waiting for some shit to pop off, because it had before. Good times.
>I've also watched rural cops tell a guy he shouldn't press charges against club members because they're bad motherfuckers, and the cops responding had zero interest in hauling them in despite outstanding warrants for serious shit.
Never change, Texas.

>The world is going to shit.

no, you're just depressed

I'm not saying these are the end times and we're all gonna die. It's just that throughout history, there are good times and bad times, and right now we're definitely in a bad time.

I know exactly who deserves to be included in the next inevitable mass shooting.
>but freedumbs and rights!
That you do not care about in the slightest.

(i am the person who you replied to btw, i have a flag now cause it just got moved here from k)

I went to a fireworks show with prob 75,000 people in my small city, red state.

No one hurt, no shootings. Saw like 3 black people and one was a cop.