Allowing women to leave the house without husband's permission was a mistake

Even ugly hags are behaving like hitchhiking hookers. The only reason why would women ever want to go outside is to get attention from other men. Whenever a man sees a half-naked woman his limbic system tells him to copulate with her which sabotages his cognitive activity, productivity and women are purposefully exploiting this weakness. That's why the labour market is so messed up especially when there are female bosses and workers in male dominated workplaces.

Attached: 1656618809640.jpg (3000x4000, 1.52M)

Post more feet

So you admit you have no self control like a faggot

Attached: 0ad9c19b4a.webm (804x488, 2.76M)

>self control like a faggot

It's impossible to control your limbic system. It would easier for the government to outlaw lust provoking behavior in public.

found your solution fren, come back to islam its the only cure to every problem.

Attached: 1629113627676.jpg (501x612, 31.83K)

Goats and children under 10 would like to have a word with you

Attached: 1621871410534.gif (200x133, 930.29K)

read the bible first NT then OT you will realise the truth

Islam lifestyle is only exlusive to arabs. It's their natural ethno-cultural phenomenon implying that they're properly insulated from the western influence. It's impossible to become one unless you're born and raised in arab countries.

>be french faggot

>fought islam in the world/crusades
LOST
>fought islam in colonized countries
LOST
>fought islam in own country
LOST
>still trying islam
LOST CAUSE

accept it frog your whole identity is losing and surrendering

so surrender yourself to the almighty God who made you and guided you

Attached: 1629564106827.png (498x499, 159.76K)

which bible and which version ?

in hebrew or greek or english ?

KEK may Allah guide you fren.

Attached: 1639605522120.png (790x836, 610.58K)

How would you approach a woman like that to get her phone number?

My weaknesses that most women seem to wear these days.
>legs crossed wearing miniskirt
>yoga pants
>exposed cleavage
>pretty makeup

Women love male attention, they might complain if you look too much but they'd be miserable if you didn't look at all.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it, and vote

all adult women should be in a conservatorship like Britney Spears was, until they are given away for marriage

Bride price now

“I, (Bride), take thee, (Groom), to be my wedded Husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health; to love, cherish, and to OBEY, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

Napoleon Bonaparte Quote
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

Attached: anya-taylor-joy-is-oh-so-pretty-and-tempting-4nbv2so6el-1620x1080.jpg (1620x1080, 114.82K)

fren do you even understand what to be a muslim really is ?

it come from the root word "aslama" which means submitted to God and by submitting to God you follow his rules guides and messengers/prophets

you might be thinking

"oh if i convert my life would be wasted not being fun, and i can't drink or have fun"

but consider it fren God forbid the things he told us from wisdom and you by yourself can tell alcohol, gambling, interest, sex out of marriage, acts that dehumanize the self and soul.....ect

read the Quran fren you won't loose anything.

Attached: 107778753_o.jpg (1667x2048, 1.07M)

imagine allowing any part of your skin to touch public transportation let alone your inner thighs. girls are fucking disgusting

Attached: 1566977740686.png (719x713, 586.72K)

>but consider it fren God forbid the things he told us from wisdom and you by yourself can tell alcohol, gambling, interest, sex out of marriage, acts that dehumanize the self and soul.....ect

I understand and I agree with these principles but unfortunately I'm not arabian, no muslism community would ever accept me. Quaran was written in arabic tongue as a guide for arab people with arab mentality who were living in their typical environment (desert, mountains). Just like buddhism is suitable asians or orhodox christianity for suitable eastern slavs. It's a natural product of a certain environment which varies. The best possible thing would be preserving your own values at which arabs are good at and reaching a mutual respect of ethno-cultural borders to prevent globalization and other degenerate phenomenons.

This woman is very impolite.
She should keep her (stinking) feet in her shoes.

Attached: its-a-mans-job-to-respect-women-but-its-a-5913935.png (500x522, 126.32K)

The first thing women do when they are unsupervised is look for a man that gives them the tingles and then they seduce him.

2nd generation Auschwitz?

Attached: 1637639872848.jpg (1440x1287, 234.77K)

Snot faced whore

>How would you approach a woman like that to get her phone number?
I bet he'd creep on her taken surreptitious photos and then post them on the interwebs hoping she might see and go OMG, that is me! What's your name so I can have you call me?!?!?

Attached: 98945D7B-2AE7-4929-829D-15757CF1A2A2.png (840x859, 385.53K)

Muslimas in France fuck niggers. So much for a victory lol.
It is a fantasy that Europe will be le based islam. No you are degenerates and fall to jewish subversion much faster than white people.

to put them in the box behind the black cunt?

Imagine the smell

Attached: delaneyplanefeet.jpg (1080x1079, 179.54K)

I agree things are getting out of control

Its not a coincidence that humanity peaked before the feminism movement kicked in

Imagine a brown dick pumping a huge load on those stinky white peets

Attached: 20220626140459.webm (1280x720, 3M)