My country is LE GOOD!!!

>My country is LE GOOD!!!
>Why?
>Because I was born here, okay? Doesn't matter it's a impoverished shithole!!! It's LE BEST!!
Is there anything more NPC than blind patriotism?

Attached: FC5C2855-4073-43ED-96C5-D0123D0B6CF5.png (200x198, 17.49K)

Blind anti-patriotism

You know how you by default just always have your immediate family members' backs without consideration of whether they're right or wrong? Like you'll always go to bat for your brother or dad or cousin? Arbitrarily standing up for your people is the same, just extended out. Ethocentrism is a moral virtue

I don't give a fuck whatever bad shit my cousin has done, you're fucking with him you're fucking with me

Bunch of corrupt crooks at the head of your country are pretty much your family, got it

fpbp

No such thing

Nigga, that's some true family shit. It's nice to know there's still people who don't give a fuck and have loyalty to their blood. That's some wholesome shit and it makes me smile. Stay up, brother. Happy independence day

Depends on the country. For amerisharts, no. For russkies, patriotism is certainly an NPC trait.

yeah yo I'm not being an internet nazi just because I enjoy hating black people or whatever, it's just the right thing to do to always have your boys' back no matter what

why would you not appreciate your beginnings? if you were a free human you could have an option to find an area more fitting but also be part of a society where you were dropped from a womb and it were a place that you felt as though you belonged.

stupid fucking premise.

AHH YES NEW YORK AND LONDON AND L.A. AND BEIJING AND TOKYO. THE 6 WAYS TO FIND HAPPINESS!!

a scam.

>My country is LE GOOD!!!
>Why?
>Because I was born here, okay? Doesn't matter it's a impoverished shithole!!! It's LE BEST!!
this but unironically. I love Spain

Yeah, imagine all the hohols with their cringe "patriotism". Shit's so cringe, especially when you and everyone else knows that it's over for them and they can't huff enough copium.

Attached: F08DB0D3-FAFC-41B8-ABE1-6E20CCDFEFCE.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

Religion is even more stupid they think their fiction is actually real user.

Attached: 1649303819825.jpg (659x506, 53.56K)

Spain is not an impoverished shithole though
Yeah any kind of nationalism/patriotism is NPC-tier.

Nationalism and patriotism aren't even remotely the same.

I'm not a fag either, I'm just down. I respect your love for your family and words can never convey. All love, brother. Stay happy and stay positive. Just not HIV positive.

Loyalty to ones group is natural

Attached: 1655928262490m.jpg (1024x541, 69.94K)

>My country is LE BAD!!!
>Why?
>Because It doesn't follow the current western retardation, okay? Doesn't matter it's a livable country!!! It's LE WOST!!
Is there anything more NPC than blind liberalism?

Attached: 2nd amendment.webm (368x512, 1.62M)

Love the nation hate the government

patriotism is a great larp. I unironically support patriots. Its for the best.

>Is there anything more NPC than blind patriotism?
No, it’s peak nobrain behaviour.