How did the media manage to convince people that whites were the source of Asian hate crimes...

How did the media manage to convince people that whites were the source of Asian hate crimes? This shit still is unfathomable to me. Gaslighting on such a massive scale, 2+2=5 tier reality bending powers, absolutely insane.

Attached: 1647289413865.jpg (680x374, 59.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/viral-images-show-people-color-anti-asian-perpetrators-misses-big-n1270821
vox.com/22321234/black-asian-american-tensions-solidarity-history
yahoo.com/video/white-supremacy-root-race-related-120244625.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who did they convince? A few retards on twitter that don't even know what sex they are doesn't represent any real group anyone should care about.

One time I was on youtube, and I saw an advertisement from an Asian advocacy group called "Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles". It was an animated cartoon, and I decided to watch the entire thing because I was curious. The commercial showed Asian Americans being harassed by clear translucent persons. They never specifically called them "white", but I think they made that artistic choice for a specific reason. They were advocating filming these people committing hate incidents and doxing them online.

So, I decided to do some more research into this group. I went to their website and looked their annual reports to see who was funding this organization. Guess what I found?

The organization is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and the Open Society Foundations. The same NWO tax-exempt foundations that have been and continue to fund all the BLM adjacent organizations.

"2018 Donors & Supporters*
$1,000,000 +
New Americans Campaign (funded by Carnegie Corporation of New York, Democracy Fund, Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund, Grove Foundation, Houston Endowment, JPB Foundation, Open Society Foundations, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Sapelo Foundation, and Wallace H. Coulter Foundation) (in collaboration with Immigrant Legal Resource Center) (’17-’19)"

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf

Link to the cartoon advertisement:
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M

Attached: advancingjusticela.png (2100x800, 241.93K)

So, I go their youtube channel to see if I can find any more content about them, and I click on a random video. There's this Asian woman named Connie Chung Joe who is talking about what "allies" can do for the Asian American community. However, she quickly emphasized that she didn't want people to advocating for increased law enforcement patrols because that will lead to overcriminalization of other communities of color particularly the black community. Instead, she wants to the focus to be on uniting with other minority groups so that they can collectively fight against their shared enemy of white supremacy. I'm not making this up. I'll post the link below.

Almost every single one of these racial advocacy groups and NGOs are funded by the same NWO tax-exempt foundations and think tanks. If you do any kind of hard research into their donors and partners, you will find the following names appear again and again: the Ford Foundation, the Open Society Foundations, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Tides Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many more.

The point is that these racial social movements are not organic creations spawned from genuine popular uprisings and outrage. They are created, funded and directed by the shadow government think tank/tax-exempt foundation network that runs this world. The Ford Foundation, for example, funds the Latino racial advocacy groups through UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza. None of this nonsense just happened organically. It was all contrived very carefully for the purpose of creating social and civil unrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ

Attached: rockefellerbrothersfund.jpg (300x201, 12.8K)

I feel like there is a push to make asians blame whites but many still know the truth. Asians themselves are pretty racist.

Based and under appreciated. Thank you for doing the work

Attached: 9f284c300911c421.jpg (1232x1330, 310.16K)

Who did they convince?

Asians know who it is.
The media could maybe convince white liberal women but they only care about black people who get shot by cops, they don't care about Asians, prob kinda resent them.

i see a ton of asians going off in the youtube comments saying its niggers and them all agreeing kek

pretty easy to convince people of something when they live in an echo chamber
>meta

Asians don’t talk and keep lots of cash on hand. Also there was a series of movies in the 90s that showed blacks killing Asian shop owners as a recurring joke as well as ice cube making several songs about killing Asians. That is why niggers target them.

>kikes gonna kike
nice one user

Attached: 1652655367140.jpg (569x1206, 655.25K)

The media is so awesome always accurate and helpful information making people's lives better kill jews

Attached: 475683613214711280.png (1200x1094, 751.21K)

Attached: 821CB76B-28A0-4753-8C82-AFB3858FD79A.jpg (773x886, 83.12K)

There is actually a rainbow tree if you care to plant one yourself

Attached: vqflp1polct21.jpg (720x960, 142.97K)

Why is no one asking why are niggers attacking asians?

Asians aren't our friends and gladly label us colonisers.
The reasons asians were so keen to blame whites for black on asian crime, is that like all shitskins, gooks love the opportunity to hurt white people.

Thanks, I'll pass though

Attached: 1620238378624.webm (900x374, 2.87M)

damn dude how'd whitey pull that one off?

Glowniggers everywhere

They did? Find one media outlet blaming white people

The same way they convinced them the vaccine was safe.

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/viral-images-show-people-color-anti-asian-perpetrators-misses-big-n1270821

vox.com/22321234/black-asian-american-tensions-solidarity-history

yahoo.com/video/white-supremacy-root-race-related-120244625.html

Attached: niggers_mad.png (1490x850, 54.85K)

Nobody is actually convinced dumbass. You read too many bot posts on the internet.