A man is over 30 times more likely to commit a mass shooting than a woman. How do we fix men?

A man is over 30 times more likely to commit a mass shooting than a woman. How do we fix men?

Attached: 1653517322626.png (1596x642, 90.14K)

men today have nothing to strive for. men today are vilified, "toxic masculinity," focus on women and women's rights, destruction of both the nuclear family and extended family, reduction of the need of a father, no longer the sole provider of the family, the list can go on. bring back pic related and it will reduce men killing people.

men need a purpose.

Attached: 1656296411193.jpg (376x436, 37.3K)

Toxic masculinity needs to be removed

Attached: 1637377144827.png (732x807, 418.98K)

Men are naturally drawn to violence and strength so there's not much that can be done about it. Women are social so the ones who feel the same way as mass shooters will instead do stuff like convince people to commit suicide or falsely accuse someone of rape to ruin his life

We need more women shooters if what I'm getting from this. Imagine if they started sorting niggers. They'd get away with it too.

give them women that aren't completely used up and worthless whores. Also, remove jews and create a society that doesnt deserve to be shot up much much more than it does now.

Only way is snip snip

disband the CIA and FBI

USA tier problems. 7 year old ghetto ape walks into primary and starts blasting. Shiieeeet

Patriarchy. It fixes women too.

damn, despite being only 50% of the population, men represent 95% of mass shootings... really makes you think, huh

Despite making up 20% of the non-black male population, 90% of non-black male mass shooters are virgins. Society has a duty to identify non-black male virgins and suck and fuck their penises on a regular basis.

Men are 1000 times more likely.....what am I talking about men are always the ones to stop a mass shooter than a woman. When are women going to step up and stop mooching off of men's protection?

I’m a leftist, so I think the best solution is to force women to commit mass shootings.

women are too faggy and cowardly to even think of it

If you think forced prostitution isn’t in the future you are an idiot.

What the fuck is up with the captchas?

Maybe stop fucking men over in every way available to fuck them over? That might help, and while we are at it, we need to have a talk about the psychological and economic warfare directed at White people, that shit is launched based on the opinions of un-elected leaders, and it will be their fault if really bad shit happens to them and gets posted on bestgore.

That's because men are policed more, you fucking racist.

niggers and glowniggers tongue my anus

Attached: E1374.jpg (640x748, 77.3K)

Fix men by fixing women

it's a high T problem, women wouldn't understand
not like they can properly fire a gun anyway, they are bad at anything tactile that isn't a handjob or fingering their holes

Men literally built this world, women just live in it. They literally do nothing, they're just side characters.

women have murdered much more people
(abortions)
how do we fix women?

Repeal the 19th Amendment. We didn't have mass shootings before women ruined everything with their unspeakable faggotry

Attached: Aisha Point.jpg (512x384, 49.68K)

>A man is over 30 times more likely to commit a mass shooting than a woman
Correction

An INVOLUNTARY celibate man is 100 times more likely to commit a mass shooting than a sexually active man.

The "fix" for this?

Legalize prostitution