What happens here?

Besides awesome Turkish food.

Attached: 38C6D382-56D1-4E4E-BA89-7222882AD106.jpg (1160x748, 151.28K)

Rampant human trafficking

its just muslim greece aka a corrupt shithole where everyone complans but nobody wants to do any real work.

Are Turkish whores hot? I have no context.

The gateway of shitskins into Europe.

Attached: 2BC171C9-7DFE-47FA-A176-46EAC3BF354A.jpg (1144x1513, 1.43M)

Brown people taking a dump everywhere and raping little kids while larping as white europeans

Attached: 1656667652509.jpg (510x330, 56.26K)

If you like brown hairy men then yeah

Yeah, I saw a white-looking Turkish chick in London. It was wild.

rapes and body odor

Something related to Judaism.

Cockroach thread no thanks goodnight boys

It's like Africa, basically all progress stopped and people are continuously in a state of survival. They also daydream about "conquering" the world like when they got funded by Rothschild's to invade the middle-east and larp as rulers until they had to pay their debts.

The west but Turkish, actually surprised how non Islamic turkey was on my last holiday trip there, there are more girls wearing that headpiece here in muttmany than in turkey kek

Turkey has some of the most beautiful ladies imo. Unfortunately most of them are muslim so they're basically untouchable.

*Ceddin Deden intensifies*

Turkey is based actually. That's the redpill that Any Forums isn't ready for.

They genocided Armenians, Greeks and Kurds, and they btfo commies. They are a bulwark against the third world. Really an ally of White Supremacy and imperialism.

Global Southoids really get butthurt at Turkey.

What's not to love?

Attached: jua4lnf58en61.png (533x798, 575.15K)

parents bury their own daughters alive when they flirt with men.

They're 10/10 compared to western whores.

Sadly the Turk like most Islamists keeps their women a best kept secret by enforcing modesty.

collapse and starvation

>I HECKIN LOVE MUH AWESOMESAUCE FOREIGN CUISINE!!!

Attached: 1645215532043.jpg (640x590, 107.71K)

diaspora tends to be far more conservative and extremist than natives
almost all europeans here are pleasantly surprised about how different turkey is from their expectations
and turkey is a shithole so it should tell how low their expectations are

but i think it is also in their interest to not recognize how westernized this country is

The next crusade.

its okay,

Most of them are Greeks/Albanians/Southern Italians that Turks took from the East-Roman empire and raped, basically mixed race. You Americans love that shit after all....