>sanctioning russia
>european economies start collapsing because no russian gas and oil
>take in millions of ukrainian refugees
>granting candidacy to become a EU nation
>giving tons of intel on how to fight the war
>soon no food because no russian grain due to sanctions
>sucking up with all their bullshit like "tHe gHosT oF kIeV"
>russian hookers are being deported from red light district in amsterdam

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. FUCK UKRAINE, I'M NOT SUPPORTING THAT BLOOD SUCKING CANCER J*W ANY LONGER.

>inb4 "rUsSiAn ShIlL" comments.
I FUCKING HATE RUSSIA AS WELL. IT CAN ALL BURN DOWN FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE.

washingtonpost.com/politics/swiss-ngo-calls-out-govt-as-it-hosts-meeting-on-ukraine/2022/07/04/f166e56e-fb7d-11ec-b39d-71309168014b_story.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 07.37.44.png (1556x808, 1.11M)

what do you expect of kikes, and he'll probably get it too because kikes are disgusting freaks

Attached: 1645745189263.png (845x814, 1.04M)

yes zelensky

Attached: Eo-5SeoXYAY_yFQ.jpg (500x447, 37.98K)

The US and Western Europe are going to turn themselves in 3rd world countries trying to prop up the Ukraine.

and it only took 150billion dollars to fix europe after ww2. that is adjusted with inflation.

>Yes goy give us money to fight Russia.
>We're totally not as corrupt as we were 2 years ago even though nothing's changed

Heb je vandaag pannekoeken gegeten?

motherfuckers are demanding 5x their GDP just to "bUiLd uP" their country again. Wtf are they building up? The 1st world country they never had?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 07.42.11.png (1300x604, 112.11K)

dw i gotchu senpai

Nee maat, 2 weken geleden was de laatste keer. Ben aan het droogtrenen dus ik houd m'n calorie inname laag. Jij?

please drop those fucking nukes already...

remember when louis xvi thought it would be clever to support the american colonies in their rebellion against king george 3 but ended up causing hyperinflation and food shortages all over france and then the people revolted and louis xvi ended up with his head in a basket?
remember that? wasnt so smart was it

Kikes man...they never change

Attached: 1649351708695.jpg (679x424, 165.94K)

Jews raking americans across the coals lmao

if ypu dont understand, let me break it down
>west is collapsing
>jews want last bit of wealth
>work out there is 750billion left
>WE NEED 750 BILLION FOR OO CRANE
kek frens

The jews don't care about money even a little bit, and they're not going to keep it around for posterity after finalizing their plans. If anything this is how they weimar the west, endless printing to pay ukraine instead of endless debt.

and bear in mind that most of the country has been essentially untouched by warfare, and the most combat damage occurred in the territory they lost...

>For every pound I spend in Ukraine, a Russian scum dies
Sounds based to me.

>jews dont care about money
they dont? that is new news to me. i was under the impression it was one of their favourite things

>aNy loNGeR
you were in the first place?

I'm starting to suspect they might be skimming some off the top...

Jews don't care about much as much as they care about controlling money. It's a subtle but very important difference.

watch out for the fae

ukraine:
calculates number of money needed to fix damage
Any Forums:
UKRAINE DEMANDS 750BLN