So this is what a peak Trump supporter looks like

So this is what a peak Trump supporter looks like.

Attached: 7830683A-8E32-4ECB-B49F-01EF6B8FD106.jpg (581x387, 57.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/vrl2te/comment/ievv1x9/
youtu.be/TXvw5Kp8QF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A "trump supporter" that follows half the democrat party on twitter and zero republicans or trump-related people.

Anyone radicalised by Any Forums would shoot politicians.
Change my mind.

>Trump supporter shoots a patriotic 4th of July parade

Why?

>peak Trump supporter

Attached: 13cf983e8397c8de1d0c0b92aad8b292.png (897x1213, 987.58K)

>Vaush
the tranny genocide is coming all the troons need to preempt the genocide by killing Magatards.
>leftist faggot
I know I will pretend to be a trump supporter then I will shoot up a 4th of july parade. This way I kill white trump supporters and trump supporters get blamed.
>leftist redditors
spam /pol with "the shooter was a trump supporter" threads

Attached: EP0oTZoAzcHa.jpg (2048x2048, 280.35K)

You're responding to a shill or fed. They know he isn't a Trump supporter, they are part of the effort to try and pin this on the right so their evil side gets even more control. No one who isn't a rabid partisan is falling for it though, and they are showing their cards without realizing it.

Attached: 1640926954482.jpg (1079x1518, 250.29K)

>here's your trump supporter bro

Attached: 1656983438186.png (599x1347, 216.89K)

Hes clearly making fun of MAGA supporters in that image retard

>named Crimo
>commit crime
God works in mysterious ways...

Just amount ofall these stupid pictures proofing than he was an idiot. No need to open more threads about him.

Imagine you're awaiting a major surgery and this guy walks in to introduce himself as your surgeon. Neck tats and all. mfw

Attached: 1569116451371s.jpg (244x250, 8.41K)

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/vrl2te/comment/ievv1x9/

Reddit is insisting he's a trump supporter

There was a farmer had a dog
And CRIMO was his name-o
C-R-I-M-O
C-R-I-M-O
C-R-I-M-O
And CRIMO was his name-o

Attached: bSv16h5KjcNk.jpg (1024x966, 157.78K)

frankly i'll take a White with neck tats over a nigger or a woman any fucking day

they would

Why is his nose so big?

No one cares about this schizo shit nothingburger

Trump isn't in office or currently running. Why are you still desperate to blame him?

he says fuck donald trump in one of his songs idiots

uh, ok chud, but we all know drumpfers are antifa and self proclaimed liberals

CIA did it again

Attached: 1611620915435.jpg (1272x1271, 462.27K)

>You down for some domestic terrorism brah?

What's the big deal they wanted violence over rice vs Wade. A lefty did it on July 4th. Isn't that what they wanted? Honestly it gets tiresome.

Which song

There's not a million threads, so you know he's a jew.

Attached: 1656471507568.jpg (1394x1658, 177.32K)

Well they can't exactly blame Biden, he's a democrat!

This MAGA freak is also a QAnon nutjob. He has 17 tattooed on his face. The Seventeenth letter of the alphabet is Q.

I'm sure that memer thought he'd get away

FOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERN

>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERNFOCUS ON CERN

>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN>FOCUS ON CERN

Virgin 28yo American conservative Christian girl is live on youtube
youtu.be/TXvw5Kp8QF8

Attached: heth1.jpg (508x300, 70.23K)

He's kinda fucking cute actually, new dylan roof or Ted Bundy. This motherfucker is definitely getting letters in prison.

Twitter autosuggests most of those, when you set up an account you are strongly encouraged to follow their kike-alike suggestions.

Attached: 1648018206903.jpg (1024x944, 96.93K)

webm?

>FOCUS ON CERN

Attached: TIMESAND___TGU2.jpg (2932x2868, 1.92M)

yeah I'm sure that's why he followed them all

Attached: what.png (312x320, 101.82K)

Crimo his little asshole in jail

No republicans. No desantis. No trump Jr. Just Nancy pelosi, Biden, and Obama.

CHECKED
FPBP
/thread

Attached: PainedWojack.png (428x555, 165.35K)

He's clearly a deranged Q freak. It's very, very rare for a normie liberal to be a mass shooter because normie liberals are well adjusted in society because society is built for normie liberals. The people on this site literally stan mass shooters and then try to deny that there's any possibility this moron, who's been to numerous Trump rallies, could be a Republican. At least own up to the sick shit you support.

Yeah he's one of those antifas who backs the blue

Attached: 1656974650312.jpg (756x1008, 210.52K)

Here he is in the red pants. Sure attends a lot of Trump rallies for a supposed liberal

Attached: FW3AaI2VUAUvNNW.jpg (720x540, 129.75K)