Being a wagie in 2022

>being a wagie in 2022

Attached: 48CEF034-AB15-4DDC-9B61-5C2F2209C7C9.jpg (828x690, 144.02K)

I wonder how many covid shots he got

if only he got the ninth shot he wouldnt have died of covid in such a brutal way

>mask around ears hanging on chin
all of them

>heat exhaustion
ok nigga whatever you say
red dawn protocol activated

Attached: 8787u67565d665t7678.jpg (884x759, 118.19K)

I'm continually surprised by how weak most workers are. They can't take heat or prolonged exertion. Fuck, I'm 62 and still put in a full day's labor outside no matter what the temperature is. Americans are too soft.

Do they not have AC in their work trucks?

People like this guy are why companies have to tell people they have to drink water when it's summer time.
Just too fucking stupid to function

Lawsuit inbound

>heat exhaustion
I worked some brutal outdoor jobs in the Florida Summer and didn't come close to dying.

You can’t get heat exhaustion from sitting in a truck with the door wide open
Unless he was a dumbshit who didn’t drink water all day and was drunk the night before

No they drive around with the door open to jump in and out when they deliver packages

fpbp

Fucker didn't hydrate at all I'm sure.

You had an easier life than your children or their children could ever dream of. You stood by while the country collapsed into debt that you expect your children to pay.
You are the worst American generation to ever live.
Fuck (you)

Attached: 1D77FA9A-F208-4912-A7B8-34D4D2A68887.jpg (657x491, 295.56K)

this dude looks like he only drinks corn syrup so no shit he got heat exhaustion. his piss probably looks like popcorn butter

No, and they get hotter than fuck inside.
t. ups wagie

I unloaded 52 foot trailers of tires in heat like this. Just got to stay hydrated.

I'm a NEET currently, but my boomer parents are putting me under a lot of pressure to get a job. My boomer dad keeps telling me to "find a job that you like" as if a job that isn't soul-crushing even exists. My faggot brother unironically thinks that I might be happier as a wagie. How they can be that delusional is beyond me.

Attached: serf vs wagecuck.png (735x559, 186.88K)

Probably vaxxed, probably drinks 3-5 monsters during a shift, I know because I was like him back when I still had worth ethic and gave a shit, save for the vaxxed part, I didn't care enough to get it and since I don't have a boss their was no one to blackmail me into getting it.

Attached: 1efaaff6bb822ab09aceafba052246c1a354ae8a493495283cbb06832dcc89cc_1.jpg (750x3202, 949.1K)

>tfw certainly got vaxxed to maintain his sub-subsistence servitude serfdom

Attached: fauci--DEVILRY.gif (509x531, 177.91K)

Ok boomer go try and run his route in the heat.

A sense of purpose will boost your self confidence user.
Maybe not at McDonald’s, but at like a warehouse maybe

he could have quit.

he wasn't like a dog or cat or infant. he knew how to open the window

I think his organs should belong to me.

Heat exhaustion is a bad time but isn't lethal. Heat stroke however is basically flipping a coin for going face down tits up.

Lol fucking light weight.

t. USPS mail fag

I loaded semi trailers for ups in the summer heat indoors with no AC and didn't die. Guy was probably on something.

Fuck, shipping is going to cost more and take longer again.

>Putin death tolls