Do you support government recognition of transgender people?

Would you rather date a gay man or a gay man pretending to be a woman? Why?

Attached: aussiehon6.jpg (1536x2048, 274.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/australian ava /results/thread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather jerk off nightly.

How else can yhe government get rid of them?

>would you rather date a man or a man
no, I'm not gay

Fag or woman they're all punching bags.

No. It's gross

I think the government should certainly recognize them as mentally ill

>Do you support government recognition of transgender people?
Recognizing them as what?

>Would you rather date a gay man or a gay man pretending to be a woman?
No.

>Why?
Not into XY chromosomes.

What is this monster?

What exactly defines mental illness? How does one prove someone does or does not have it? Just seems like a way of trying to pathologize unpopular social groups to me.

Nice filter

>Do you support
I don't support nothin'

australian ava on social media, trans woman from sydney australia spent a lot of money to alter her face

Attached: aussiehon3.jpg (1536x2048, 408.56K)

>her
It's a dude who spent money to look like pic related

Attached: ji.png (514x768, 378.02K)

Probably a gay man if I had to pick one. At least there is the upside of not having to deal with a woman

Faggot.

Attached: IMG_20220630_153646_732.jpg (1080x1080, 124.69K)

How can you tell what chromosomes they have? Do you normally ask for a DNA test before every person you sleep with. Trans women ARE biological women

Attached: 1B9D08A9-BEFD-4E9B-9622-797FF0787837.jpg (1170x1040, 407.52K)

Weird thing to know.

imagine spending a ton on facial surgery yet needing to correct your face in photoshop
jesus

The only thing I know for sure is that I do not want to date a biological woman.

>spent so much money altering her face
Should’ve spent that money on some rope because he does not pass

>Recognizing them
Yes. I want them to have lists. And I want the left to succeed in revoking civil rights for certain racial groups. All we have to do is get one based lad in there and its game over.

>How can you tell what chromosomes they have?
Trust me sweaty, everyone knows.

>Trans women ARE biological women
Are you talking about those crazy bitches who cut off their tits and graft an arm-skin sausage to their cunt? Yeah, they are biological women.

trans women are women

multiple studies show they have feminized neurological structures distinct from gay men and closer to women.

Unpopular social groups are a product of not enough bullies to kick the faggot out of them when they were kids.

Do they have XY chromosomes in every single cell of their body?

We won't know who to put in camps if we don't recognize them. So yes, I guess.

Attached: 1631583318349.jpg (480x480, 103.72K)

This is the funny part. Weære supposed to pretend that people can't tell. There was one working in a local grocery store that somewhat passed, but as soon as he opened his mouth it was 100% confirmed that he's a fag

Fuck you. Everyone knows

How about no.

would you rather have known what a wheel was before the 1600s or not smell like a monkey

There's people with CAIS who have XY chromosomes but don't process testosterone and look like ordinary women for the most part. There's also mosaic intersexuality whereby people have a percentage of xx/xy cells that varies literally by cell and in some cases people with partial XY chromosomes have given birth.

I'd rather shoot them both

The bingbong breaks out the real philosophical conundrums.

>gender is a social construct
>b-but trans is biological!
you can never win

And if I stick feathers into my body and start taking bird hormones, I'm a bird.

Sorry but no configuration of text is going to make me stop believing my eyes.

Attached: 1591841421500.jpg (540x617, 39.92K)

Sure, there are rare, weird mutants and shit like that. They have as much bearing on a discussion of human sex as a three-armed pajeet mutant has on a discussion on toolgrips.

But you're not an intersex mutant anyways, so their plight as mutant abominations has nothing to do with you. You're a guy in drag, simple as.

If men and women had equality, the government wouldn't recognize any sex at all. Trans becomes a nonissue at that point.

Well, studies how shown transgender people are far more likely to have an androgen receptor mutation and neurologically abnormal features in the direction of their identified gender (feminized brains in trans women) so there's more intersex traits going on than you think.

If anything, fem gay men themselves are somewhat intersex, but pol isn't ready for that truth.

The ultimate purpose of life is reproduction, christkike, not worshiping yavh, nuns are unethical broken cunts for not reproducing as intended by life, and so are you.

Ye gods, nightmare fuel.

That faggot is shilling this tranny for days now here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/australian ava /results/thread/

sage

Attached: tranny shill.jpg (1055x708, 118.17K)

>no configuration of text is going to make me stop believing a shopped photo
FTFY

Even if that were true, and I don't really care or trust modern science at all, they're still dudes in drag.

My eyes show me that your feet are gross and manly and so are your buttock, you broken mess of life

Probably him then.

>I don't really care or trust modern science at all
>even though I am using the Internet right now
L0L

Sociology, gender studies and other retard fag sciences didn't build the internet.

>her
zhuddup faggid

>Sociology, gender studies
wat

Studies show this and that, but warriors decide who they fuck, and trans get the same treatment as men, even worst depending on who invades I would say.

Yes, they must be recognized before you can send them to the camps.

Attached: Nazi Banana gif.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

Yes, recognize them on a list and then send them to conversion camps (that actually convert them to fertilizer lmao)

Cant photoshop IRL, I've seen plenty of trannies. None of them are women. Whole argument is irrelevant when they cant even give birth

Attached: 1588718731047.jpg (594x729, 109.05K)

Id rather hang them both.

The thing is, no scientific "study" can find something contrary to objective reality. If some "study" finds that water is not wet or that the sun is not hot or that you're a woman, then I'm going to discount it as the pseudoscience it is.

No one in their right mind trusts modern science anyways, go look up the replication crisis.