*sits across from you*

"So user, if I don't date you, you will eventually be filled enough rage to shoot up the place?"

Reminder this is the political menace of our times that Incels can't talk to MILDLY LOOKING girls... JFC....

Attached: 1656992732133.jpg (1080x1079, 169.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEUemUTEYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Give me gf
Or
>I do terror
What is so hard to understand?

Attached: 1656968346203.jpg (828x701, 147.09K)

that girl is really disgusting

Jannies need to start permabanning these spamming faggots.
This board is unusable right now.

Kill yourself kike rat.

Attached: 1656979364272.jpg (650x1024, 62.05K)

Jewish

Let's see how well you suck down that ice cream soda and we'll go from there.

Attached: 280251879_7486602551414794_9034427494388661594_n.png (960x960, 393.96K)

She can definitely sing
>youtube.com/watch?v=PEUemUTEYV8

>sanpaku eyes.

eat shit and die. This woman has the voice and guitar ability of an angel. Also I like red heads.

Ugly, no thanks.

No but if you also tell me im evil, responsible for every problem the world is facing, that I dont deserve to live and my race should die out; that the future is hopeless and depression is the normal state of life; I will probably take some defensive actions, yes.

Attached: 1623889294289.webm (540x590, 2.85M)

standards so low and you're still a virgin

Literally my ideal woman…

She performed for Postmodern Jukebox, didn't she?

true
I've got some letters from police after exposing mossad girl agent on facebook, she was organizer of BLM protests in our country
shit is so fucked nowadays

they are could be vaxxed so better be vigilant

>Girl talks to me
definitely a fed

"mhmm. you better play it safe."

I'm gay and attractive, but that would be a good opening line for a date.

I don't even know who you are

Yes

This is absolutely how feds manipulate the straight mass-shooters. However, yesterday's shooter sucks cock and are sperm and took dicks in his ass and mouth. Prison will be a dream cum true for that faggot.

She's nearly cumming from the mere prospect of her pussy having so much power that declining to have sex with user would make him go postal

Why would the conversation ever steer in that direction?

Elephant in the room that for some reason nobody notices, is that information society is in unprecedented situation where there is no place for average person to just go for no particular reason and make acquaintances with new people. No, social media, dating apps and other internet shit is not a replacement for that, you don't see people on the internet, you see advertisements on the internet. No, bar or church isn't it, as long as only minority of people go there.

Repulsive. I can smell the dollar tree knock off Chanel perfume from here.

She's white and thin. What more can you ask for?

Why would anyone want to "talk to" 90% of females?

Hmm...it's tough to say whether or not I would date her. What do her feet look like?