HAPPENING

THE DUTCH ARE PROTESTING BILL GATES GMO FOOD
GET IN THE STREETS user
THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 7CD9235D-624E-4901-A47C-F03C869B22EA.jpg (1284x1007, 807.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they’re not

MSM in my country don't talk about this issue.
>makes you think...

GMO food is banned in Russia. There is nothing to worry about, as long as your country allows imports from russia.

Attached: Shrugs.jpg (449x642, 104.4K)

Didn't they already spray politicians with fertilizer? Or was it cops?

When will the military open fire? This "happening" is pretty fucking boring.

i want to see some action

No we're not.
We're blocking the whole country's infrastructure because of the tyrannical totalitarian gouvernment.
We're not protesting GMO food, we're protesting landgrabs and bureaucratic incompetence.
We're not protesting Bill Gates, we're protesting the colossal faggots who tell Bill Gates what to do.

Canadians are goy cattle. I try to love my people, but I just can't. I've given up, I have the chance to leave to Asia and I am taking it.

LITERALLY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
you lot will get divided and conquered soon.
Watch out (((who))) acts to speak on the farmers behalf.

realistically, what are the chances of success for euro farmers against the globohomo machine?

Silence here. Same as per France.

0%
you know why.
because they dont realize they are in a war.

unless you plan to kill these fuckers in their ivory towers literally nothing will happen.

Yeah but that means:
>Escalation
>Some people are gonna give up everything
>Without clear aims the media sides with power

You can't just go in blazing.

but they are shooting shooting poop on police cars
stinky poopy based?

Klaus Schwab's army will defeat them

Cute, but with all of those tractors there how will they harvest their fields? Or, wait. They're probably mostly ranchers and not farmers anyway, no?

I had a dream several months ago that I was repeatedly stabbing Schwab as he was desperately pleading for his life.

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
LET THE MOTHER-FUCKER BURN
BURN JUDAISED, NEGRIFIED CESSPIT
BURN!!
>WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
>LET THE MOTHER-FUCKER BURN
>BURN JUDAISED, NEGRIFIED CESSPIT
>BURN!!

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
BURN!!
>WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
>BURN!!

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
BURN!!
>WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
>BURN!!

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
BURN!!
>WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
>BURN!!

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
BURN!!
>WE DON'T NEED NO WATER
>BURN!!

Attached: society--ACCELERATE.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

Tr*mp had no where near this many people at his inauguration.

> kill these fuckers in their ivory towers

CAN YOU FUCKERS EVEN READ

at the very least you need to turn off the power and light to the homes of these politicans. blockade the government building. Dont go inside.

>street protests
>doing something

Attached: 5y9nkn.jpg (217x253, 10.01K)

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1656997070598.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

the guy who does this will be immortalized

Attached: 1200px-Tokyo_Stabbing.jpg (1200x1047, 312.96K)

was he wearing his favorite lingerie? or was he wearing the intergalactic overlord meme spacesuit?

Schwab isn't some elaborate supervillian. There are tons of people coming up with these fucked up policies and we don't even know most of their names

Street protests here are tractors blocking infrastructure and food distribution networks, boats blocking harbours etc.

remember but things looked far worse in the 30s than they do now

pre-trib rapture is biblical literalism, aka truth

So be comforted, brothers

bump

I really want to get an interview with someone about this.

what would that do their pysche if klaus gets taken out. Right now they think they are completely untouchable. The idea of someone messing with them is not even in their mind.

Nice double-dubs. It was his usual business suit, I believe.

Good luck bro, god speed and don’t look back.

anyone have the .gif or webm of this?

Gates is buying farmland here. Hes pushing fake food. Even more fake than we have now. Guy is pure evil and why these psychopaths need to be culled

Yay netherlands.

Sounds prophetic to me.

Attached: e4tHbJe.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

>as long as your country allows imports from russia.
Oh boi...

I have to watch Australian media and Indian media to get news about Canada
>makes you think...

His voice sounded like a young tenor's voice. Because I've never watched any of Schwab's videos and have no idea what his voice sounds like.

>muh gmo
you sounds like a dumb tranny. you probably are

How long until dutch government starts seizing bank accounts with no trials or court orders? no doubt they learned how affective that was from us

he sounds like german bond villian

>385294106
funny enough when the government did that, you should have torched parliament in response.

>My Takis are so hecking cute n valid + I freakin love ADHD and cancer and low white blood cell!
>Merrykuhh