What are some pros and some cons of moving to this country?

What are some pros and some cons of moving to this country?

Attached: B6AC99C9-FCB2-446E-AF55-BCACF55DDA76.png (275x183, 346)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xpno407fA5c?t=210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

americans will be jailed / killed there soon imo

doubtful. but then again i could live around niggers also.

youtu.be/Xpno407fA5c?t=210
we have a lot of british and other white farmers in siberia like this guy

desu conservatives are getting this treatment already in the US

Pros:
Amazing landscape
Hot women
Cheap alcohol
Cons:
Lack of freedom of speech(You can't post memes, it's literally illegal)
Low wages
Weather can be shitty if you don't like cold

Pros - lots of beautiful educated women
Cons - water quality is kinda shit, depending where you are, and life quality is lower
But, if you have money, all the good pussy you will be getting will cancel it out.

Everything about it is better than living in the US aside from the weather.. Unless you're in Sochi I guess

>What are some pros and some cons of moving to this country?
>Con, you leave a liberal democracy
>Pro, you leave a liberal democracy
Thats oretty much it.

maybe but I assume you still would have more rights than Russia. I love their country but if you think our bureaucracy is bad... try communism.

OP should share his own PROS / CONS because how can we look at everything that goes into moving...

But if you want wilderness like why not move to Alaska? US and RU are trending towards war so you might as well get used to the idea of being a political prisoner.

Last time I went I got a date with a gymnast girl, tall, blonde, bachelors degree, hot.. and I had a shitty tinder profile at the time. Not to mention I didnt lift yet, was skinny as fuck and looked like a faggot.
If you are fit, have money, are a foreigner.. your dick is going to get tired quick

I love to live there. Join us

Attached: 1628960122909.jpg (624x351, 80.73K)

Not true. Russians like Americans, especially the women, but only if you are respectful and don't think you are better than them because you are American.
Some Americans go there and think they are hot shit.. ya that ends quickly.. Russian men don't fuck around either.

>pros
I don’t know, never been there
>cons
I don’t know, never been there
/thread

As a special service to OP, I will inform you that when you think you ask
>moving to this country
you are actually asking
>moving to Moscow

Russia has a big male problem. Women are desperate.
Russian men are alcoholics, and its kinda normal for them to have two girlfriend or be fucking around on the side while married, just because good pussy is everywhere

And the good thing is they aren't entitled like the American women. Americanfemales can be fat as fuck and be expected to be treated like a queen.
That doesnt happen in Russia, they are for the most part well behaved and loyal, because they know that women have a biological clock. To them it makes sense to settle down and raise kids, because they aren't retarded like the American girls who just want to party.

What is wrong with outside of Moscow? Is it a 3rd world country out there?

Moscow and Saint Petersburg are the biggest cities with the most opportunities and pussy.

You get to meet Rossiya frens :-DDDD
Also I want to go to Kubinka tank museum and see all the Objects

Attached: file.png (1544x1024, 2.87M)

aren't they the most alcoholic country? wonder why... not that american's won't shovel any sort of drugs down their throat too.

Pro is the women. Russian women will show you the what real love is if they fall for you.

>Lack of freedom of speech(You can't post memes, it's literally illegal)

Russia flags here suggest otherwise.

Sup cowshit

pros: you arent a bombed up shithole like Ukraine.

There are no cons