All these mass shooters

>all these mass shooters
>they target civilians EVERY time

really makes you have a big think

Attached: +840890489.png (902x1060, 565.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its very tiring

What is the word for the eyes they all have? Sanpaku eyes?

yeah, the 3 whites

It's because they aren't actually political. You assume because you're angry other angry people should see the world the way you do. In reality most angry people grow to be misanthropes and see all people as culpable for their misery hence why they go after innocent people.

Based, all human beings need to suffer and die a horrible death

>never shoots up met gala
>never shoots up builderberg or davos

this isn't sanpaku eyes
he's purposefully stretching his face to look happy because when he lets go he looks like a screwface

>guy targets jews
>immediately detected and thwared
>guy targets random civilizans
>federal agents drive him to the location and then media blame it on Trump
really gets the noggin joggin

i think its more because they're 'just insane' and not political. i also think they have this "im the super hero in the movie" mentality where they think they're doing something really epic when its actually full retard and totally cringe.

Attached: ROSALIA.jpg (1080x1080, 146.36K)

Sanpaku eyes is only one aspect. If you push them too far, their skin gets blotchy in real time.
These people are just more lizard than mammal.

>they're 'just insane' and not political
Yeah this pretty much. I bet this dude couldn't even put into words why he was doing what he was doing.

Yes we know, but it's not about fooling intelligent people it's about tricking the dumb shit masses enough to effect votes that might finally get our gun rights revoked

Big big think hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1656952012666.jpg (1125x1077, 665.44K)

going to the grocery store and listening to the goy reminds me of fucking retarded unfettered democracy is, i even heard someone (in fucking alaska) say "slava ukraini" to their fellow goy

I was actually thinking about that recently. They never go after the fucking politicians.

it's amazing that especially the diseased leftists target every day nobody civilians, giant think time

>he
that's a woman

In a democracy the civilians are the targets, retard.

End satanic witchcraft in police and these events will stop

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic police corruption .jpg (720x296, 103.99K)

>Kill politician
>Be remembered forever
>Kill civilians
>Be forgotten in a week

Attached: hd.jpg (1024x576, 187.67K)

That one Bernie Sanders supporter did. It's just that like Bernie Sanders, he correctly identifies the target, but was too impotent and weak to get the job done because that dumb bitch didn't kill a single politician.