Larry Fink is the reason your rent is too high, you cannot afford a house...

Larry Fink is the reason your rent is too high, you cannot afford a house, and it's only going to get worse unless something drastic happens.

The federal reserve inflates your money, and manipulates the market to serve people like Larry Fink.

Why is it so hard for the left and right to realize who the real problem is?

Attached: file.png (1024x680, 834.62K)

Actually, inflation is to help the lower classes. No inflation helps people like Larry Fink. Pic related

Anyway, what you need to do is redistribute the wealth from the rich to the poor and working class. Something rightwingers oppose

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-04 15-26-30.png (828x741, 292.84K)

Replace Larry fink with investors and this is all very true

Larry fink is a strange red herring that deflects blame away from everyone else

actually inflation lowers the value of our past debt. as long as the system doesn't totally collapse we're golden.
USA wins again!
happy 4th

He uses ESG scores for loans to make sure white men are affected at all levels of society.

shut up retard

wrong. people should be allowed greater access to the value of the goods and services they produce.

>Actually, inflation is to help the lower classes.
Imagine actually believing this.

>what you need to do is redistribute the wealth from the rich to the poor and working class
Wealth needs to be distributed to those who produce. Something left wingers are opposed to.

Attached: they hated jesus because he told them the truth.jpg (447x447, 72.69K)

Yes I, as a leftwinger, am opposed to your sick capitalist system which literally redistributes money from the poor to the rich

Yeah it's literally basic economics

Attached: 1623962880002.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

>basic economics
Where did you learn economics?

>Black is white! Up is down!

Anywhere you learn economics they will tell you that higher rates lead to greater unemployment due to lower inflation

>Replace Larry fink with investors and this is all very true
Larry Fink is just one Jew in a sea of Jewish hedge fund managers.

Attached: file.png (1194x800, 852.26K)

>An ultrajew named Fink

I literally laugh every time he is referenced, he might as well be called Schlomo Sly Backstabberberg

Do you really just blindly believe memes like that?

can't figure her for yourself, you believe the stories the stripper really likes you.

You must be absolutely fucking retarded. GTFO of my thread and go back to plebbit where your stupidity will be praised as a virtue.

Huh? What is with half of the replies you people make on this board being rightwing literal incoherent schizo gibberish?

>Do you really just blindly believe memes like that?
No, but your mom is a whore.

Attached: forbes_list_1623359771466.jpg (853x1440, 250.86K)

It's basic economics. Inflation = better for the lower classes. No inflation = better for the upper classes. Inflation means higher wages and less unemployment. No inflation means lower wages and more unemployment

What? Is 18 too low?

>Inflation means higher wages and less unemployment
I don't even know how you kikes twist and turn your brains to come up with this bullshit.

This meme says top 18 out of the top 40. The other one said 18 out of the top 25. Which is it? Or is it just that nazi memes on the internet are *gasp* utterly bullshit

Larry was interviewed on CNBC. He says Americans will need to work longer and take more risk with their investments if they want to retire.

I believe him. I doubt the younger generation will ever retire. They’ll be beefing for zee bugs and a Great Reset on their hands and knees.

That's what it means, yes. Do you know what's going to happen to your economy, from your poor person's perspective, once these rate hikes really take effect?

Attached: 1655383120453.jpg (960x720, 195.55K)

>Forbes List
>Hedge Fund Managers
>these are the same two things
You really are retarded.

Attached: hankhank.png (570x419, 445.87K)