TRADE WAR IS OVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: china tariffs.png (831x610, 577.08K)

Biden gets none of the credit and all of the blame for issues caused by Trump's "trade war" there's little reason to carry it on, most Americans have no idea the tarriffs are still in place and raising the prices of things they purchase.

It was never about trade to begin with. If you want to bring manufacturing back you need to change America, not china. A temporary tarriff on one country is going to do very little. A permanent tarriff on it will simply move some manufacturing to another country like Vietnam. If you want manufacturing in America that requires a permanent across the board tarriff from all countries. (Or weakening the currency can help some too, hint hint.)

The trade war is not accomplishing any of it's objectives and I would say it's not a coincidence that the whole world went to shit right about the time that he finally let the tarriffs start to take effect

>America lost another war
PFFFFTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560327472549.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

and thats a good thing... whites need to make new countries the current ones are dead ends

Lake Bikal here I coom

>tariffs are inflationary
Fucking retard

I'm disappointed. China's illiberalism is pretty stark. We shouldn't be so quick to move away from tariffs.

So you're telling me in 2 years biden lost 2 wars? guess that means russia wins in ukraine next year.

We didn't lose anything, this is just a tactical (atm) withdrawal.

>whites
Fuck off, white nigger. If we had no racism we'd have black people running factories.

ugh lol, I'm not a racist but don't pretend like people are equal

Wow, paying off the presidential family off with huge bags of illegal cash seem to be paying dividends for the Chinese communist party. What a shocker.

As I have said it before, Biden is a Chinese plant and the democrat are funded and controlled by the Chinese because they know their retarded policies weaken us. This is why china is buddying up to Russia, expect ww3 between Chinese led and crumbling us-uk west in the next decade or so

>accomplished nothing because it wasn't across the board
i disagree. supply chains (as it's often said today) can't be changed overnight. it increased for those that moved their manufacturing to china, and therefore the calculus for those considering a move to, say, vietnam, became more complex.
to the vietnamese it also added more factors to consider, that they too might be subject to tariffs if they abuse the relationship
in all I think it was a reasonable and very intelligent approach, as across the board tariffs would have spiked inflation immediately and killed the economy (pre covid).
>it wasn't about trade to begin with
that's just dumb

Attached: 1648246765983.jpg (1024x849, 70.66K)

>If we had no racism
Quit trying to get blood from a stone, son. Remember you're a guest here, and you're allowed to live the same way we do. Behave accordingly.

so america lost 2 wars in the last 2? years now
fucking embarrassing

>Imagine actually believing this

China won.

Attached: 1656803437298_1.jpg (478x913, 125.29K)

Are human beings truly equal?
A wise man once said, “Heaven does not create one person above or below another. While we are created equal at birth. Soon, things begin to change. Effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others. Humans change over time based on their actions.”
At the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy. And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in Meritocracy.

I hope China will say "fuck you" to US

>tarriffs are still in place and raising the prices of things they purchase.
The tariffs aren’t raising the price of gas, or electricity or milk or eggs or housing prices. If anything, raising the price of cheap Chinese goods discourages people from wasting money on them. The only people hurt by the tariffs are greedy Jews

It hasnt even been a year and the US has turned into a weimar shithole of huge proportions

How can somebody fuck this big?

uncensor it you faggot nigger

ITS OVER

Attached: 1646091269127.png (781x746, 208.34K)

Two RTX 3090Ti in SLI here I come! Thank you Biden!

The idea is to cut the percentage tariff to mask inflation.
Something that was $100 is now $125 because of inflation, cut the 25% tariff and now that item is ~$94.

It doesn't actually lower inflation, but they just want to act like they have any power to do anything

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, I WANT A W

>implying I have lost a second of sleep not buying chink shit

Fuck you. You are gay, your father is trans, you mother is a slut.

Attached: 1656803437298.jpg (960x913, 156.46K)

>Biden gonna make it cheaper for chinky-eyed bugmen to flood the local American market with yet more cheap goods help together with chewing gum and dried shit

this is bad rite

in the past young white men could just go west when things got bad
now theres no where left to run

Not surprising from Chairman Joe

chyna is still being assfucked by economic forces, there is nothing made in Chyna today that can't be made somewhere in North America cheaper. Their time as a manufacturing hub is over, and no one cares about them anymore.

puffy/10

Won't happen, they care about thier living standards. I wish I could say the same for Russians, but you weaklings accept everything your dumb leaders does kek.

Yeah okay but tariffs were actually a bad thing if you weren't a millionaire who shut down his metal plant in 2008, that's basically the only industry you trumptards revived with that shit and barely any effort to move away from Chinese manufacturing was made so the price of the tariffs were just taken on the chin at the register by the retarded middle class