My life will actually be drastically affected by Biden being the worst president we have ever had

>my life will actually be drastically affected by Biden being the worst president we have ever had

Attached: donke.jpg (680x680, 22.41K)

Did you voted for him?

No, my state went red anyways

Then you are a loser.

>anyways
So you would have if there was a chance ?

Sell your truck and buy a sensible car.

I don't vote

Some people need trucks for work

Mine already has. I make 6-figures but I've had to move back home.

I find it strange how no one ever comes to Biden's defense when people say how bad he is. No one... not one soul. When people put down Trump, hundreds of people would come out and defend him. They would counter with all the examples of the good things he did. No one can counter with one good thing about Biden. We tried to warn you. Trump tried to warn you.

Biden is a puppet put in place by his masters. Yes, he's a corrupt piece of shit who should dangle by his neck in public for his crimes, but he's not the reason we're being fucked.

>things only really matter when they affect you directly.
>everybody else is just larping because they're bored and uninteresting.
>kinda like here, only with less property damage and useless pain..

>my life will actually be drastically affected by Biden
Stop being a stupid loser, then. Everyone with half a brain has changed jobs and makes 2x as before. It's you're own fault you can't keep up, Sally.

Most who say they do actually don't and have a bed with no signs of wear after 5 years.

it has nothing to do with biden, he's just a sockpuppet. IT would be same shit regardless of who was in power. A lot of things trump did set the stage for what is currently happening, such as giving weapons to ukraine

kek. fucking kike.
I hope Joe Biden ruins you.

useless faggot
your vote almost certainly mattered in regards to local elections, ballot initiatives, even things like voter demographics which effects what candidates/politicians prioritize
but naturally muh "my vote aint count who cares haha xd" is your dipshit response to what I'm saying, surely
you and everyone like you is fucking useless

Attached: 11 herbs and spices.jpg (700x650, 27.19K)

It is

Have you voted for him.

Or

Did you vote for him.

You do realize most elections are stolen right?

With trump there would be no war In Ukraine. No chance

I don't want to beg my parents and in-laws for help with getting a house. The very prospect of it makes me feel like an utter failure, but what other options are going to be left when this is all over?

Attached: 4693569.gif (500x288, 1.25M)